Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Just over a Month

So when the window slams shut at Midnight in early September (not sure which date, 2nd maybe?), where do people think we''ll be regarding points scored and players bought and sold?

Personally, I see these results:

Wolves 1 - Norwich 1

Norwich 2 - Watford 1

Norwich 2 - Blackburn 2

Ipswich 0 - Norwich 2

Norwich 3 - Bornemouth 1

11 points and challenging near the top.

Players that will have gone is hard to predict but I''m gonna go with the three B''s departing and a new centre back on loan, maybe Michael Keane if he''s loaned out. Nothing more nothing less.

We need to smash Wolves on our opening fixture, not just because it''s wolves (hate them & Ipswich etc) but I think they will be scrapping in the bottom 1/3 this season. If we want to be contenders we have to put the weaker sides to the sword, as we did in our last promotion campaign

I like your opportunism , Not so sure we will get anything from the Wolves game as they are newly promoted ,or 3 points from Ipswich (could be a draw ), however should get 3 not 1 from Blackburn at home so you are not far off.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]  Personally, I see these results: Wolves 1 - Norwich 1 Norwich 2 - Watford 1 Norwich 2 - Blackburn 2 Ipswich 0 - Norwich 2 Norwich 3 - Bornemouth 1 [/quote]

Would be very, very happy with that start.

With the way Neil Adams is talking and judging the way he is stetting the team up in pre season, I can see our games being very high scoring this season. I''m feeling quite positive at the moment but it can easily change with a few bad results.

My predictions :

Wolves 1 - Norwich 3

Norwich 2 - Watford 1

Norwich 1 - Blackburn 1

Ipswich 0 - Norwich 5 ( going on past history between the two teams here ;) )

Norwich 2 - Bornemouth 1

I really hope we keep Redmond and Hoolahan, if we set out to outscore teams we can REALLY hurt the opposition with these two players. There aren''t that many players in this division that our defence has to worry about, but I think our approach will see us leaking a few goals. But Hoolahan and Redmond will tear teams apart.

Because Wolves first game of season unlikely we will win. But need to repay them for last time we played them on first game 2-0 to Robbie Keane and Muscat obviously.