Sign in to follow this  
Olano

tettey disepointed after Norwich turns down bid.

Norwegian news paper VG have talked to tettey he told them thatb he is bitter that Norwich have turné down a offer from a premieleag club. In other words he wants to leave Norwich

Who on earth from the prem wants him. Hes ok but doubt hes prem standard. Can have him for £5m ;-)

If I''m honest, I find it doubtful that he would be stupid enough to quote this directly to a journo.Of course we''re going to turn down bids, its pretty unlikely that any club throwing a cheeky bid in, is going to match our valuation.

The problem with getting a reasonable fee for Tettey is his terrible injury record, it''s almost James Vaughanesque.

Have you got a link to the story?

Go on VG.no you will find the article there i onely have my mobile her bit yes om serius. VG is Norways biggest newspaper

[quote user="alartz"]Are you serious?? This is as bad as your spelling.[/quote]

Olano is Norwegian.

Translation from the web.-------------------------

A Premier League club have contacted Norwich with the desire to switch to the Alexander Tettey (28).

VG follows

Premier League

Alexander Tettey and Norwich have started preparations for the new season. Created relegated in spring, and now waiting for a new life for national player:

- Championship gets tough and hard with 46 games against the hard-fighting team. It can be exciting if we start well, says Tettey VG.

But relegation Norwich did not have to mean relegation for Trønder.

A Premier League club have actually contacted Tettey employer with a desire to switch to the north man. Norwich responded with rejection.

- The club have rejected a referral from a Premier League club, except I can not say which team, revealing the midfielder.

- Bitterly

CLEAN BOYS: Alexander Tettey is a busboy at Norwich''s midfield. Here in duel with Arsenal''s Aaron Ramsey.RYDDEGUTT Alexander Tettey is a busboy at Norwich''s midfield. Here in duel with Arsenal''s Aaron Ramsey. Photo: Lindsey Parnaby, AFP

Nor Tettey advisor Kvarme can say something about the current team:

- The only thing I can say is that a team in the Premier League wanted a trade, but that Norwich said no. They will keep Tettey so he can help the team again.

- He has a contract until June of 2015. Then it is not so much to get done, continue Kvarme.

- Bitterly, reports Tettey.

He came to Norwich in 2012, and after two seasons at the top level, are now expecting fierce battle for promotion.

Crumbling

Currently Tettey struggling with a groin sorry, but if everything is scheduled, he will be back in full training on Monday. Meanwhile, he lives life as a new father:

- Much new and much toil, but most pleasure, explains 28-year-old.

And it''s not just a father who is new to happy boy:

- Life as a Championship player is new to me, but I hope we promoted straight back to the Premier League.

Norwich face Wolverhampton in the season opener on August 10

I like that our better players are wanted by prem league clubs,  it shows we have quality players here.     I love it when we say no,   and I hope we contine to do so unless it amazing cash.

And its very telling which players we do get interest in,  and which never get mentioned.

Well it is a story besause we now know that he is bitter besause he have to play for Norwich. Also the first plater that have maid it clear that he wans to leave Norwich to play inn premier leage.

[quote user="Olano"]Well it is a story besause we now know that he is bitter besause he have to play for Norwich. Also the first plater that have maid it clear that he wans to leave Norwich to play inn premier leage.[/quote]No, a newspaper says he is bitter.You could just as easily read it simply that a club made a bid, Norwich turned it down, and he stays here to help us get promoted.Pretty much like he has to anyway, being under contract, and not a great enough player (with no disrespect to him) that he can demand a move.

He is quted inn saying he is bitter. This is not the mirror ore the sun. Vg is probably the most serius paper inn Norway when it comes to sport.

[quote user="Olano"]He is quted inn saying he is bitter. This is not the mirror ore the sun. Vg is probably the most serius paper inn Norway when it comes to sport.[/quote]Well he is more stupid than I thought then.

This is the same paper that was saying a move was imminent a couple of months ago, and then nothing happened. And since then he''s said he''s staying on instagram, so sounds like a load of nonsense to me.

could easily be a minor translation issue,     emotions always difficult to portray.

key thing is he is here,  and the club have rejected an offer.

And is it a bonus he is bitter and not a biter as I first read??

[quote user="Olano"]He is quted inn saying he is bitter. This is not the mirror ore the sun. Vg is probably the most serius paper inn Norway when it comes to sport.[/quote]I don''t speak Norwegian, but it looks as if it is his agent who is saying Tettey is bitter. Which is the kind of thing agents say. There doesn''t seem to be a direct quote from Tettey.

Nope no paper wroth that he was om the move. Adresseavisa an other paper wroth that tettey himself felt he had dont more then enaugh to stay inn the premie leage and that clubs where interested. Again this was tetteys words not the news paper. He told the same ting to norwgan tv2.

Whatever you think of the quality of your newspaper, it sounds to me like they are just trying to fill column inches.

[quote user="morty"]Whatever you think of the quality of your newspaper, it sounds to me like they are just trying to fill column inches.

[/quote]
Better off doing a Dion Dublin story.

The word have the same meaning inn norwegian and english. Om sorry bit i feel you are a bit naive. This is his words.

[quote user="Olano"]He is saying it not his agent. I do read norwegian :-).[/quote]I wasn''t doubting that you speak Norwegian. My question was whether it was the agent speaking for Tettey, saying what Tettey was thinking, and possibly exagerating a bit, which would be normal, or Tettey speaking directly to journalists, which would be less normal. If there are direct quotes from Tettey saying he is bitter then he has perhaps not been too wise.

When i read it its prity clear its a qute from the plater. The journalist have askt him qustions abute his personal life and aboute Norwich.

[quote user="Mr Angry"]I think they''re getting confused with Tetley''s Bitter.[/quote][:D]