Sign in to follow this  
Paul

ip**** game 1250 points

Portman, do you really want to discuss season ticket numbers and attendances lol?Really?

[quote user="morty"]Portman, do you really want to discuss season ticket numbers and attendances lol?Really?[/quote]Once again, on the defensive when someone doesn''t agree or like what you say. I''m not even an NCFC fan but I can see you''re the poison of the forum.

[quote user="portman_king"][quote user="morty"]Portman, do you really want to discuss season ticket numbers and attendances lol?Really?[/quote]Once again, on the defensive when someone doesn''t agree or like what you say. I''m not even an NCFC fan but I can see you''re the poison of the forum.[/quote]You have no business here, trying as you might, to look down your nose at our team.How many season tickets have you sold lol?10,000 or something?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="portman_king"][quote user="morty"]Portman, do you really want to discuss season ticket numbers and attendances lol?Really?[/quote]Once again, on the defensive when someone doesn''t agree or like what you say. I''m not even an NCFC fan but I can see you''re the poison of the forum.[/quote]You have no business here, trying as you might, to look down your nose at our team.How many season tickets have you sold lol?10,000 or something?

[/quote]Nowhere have I looked down my nose at your team. I''ve merely come on here to chat football and you and City 1st are the only ones that don''t appear to be willing to do that. I suggest it is you with the complex not I.

[quote user="portman_king"][quote user="morty"][quote user="portman_king"][quote user="morty"]Portman, do you really want to discuss season ticket numbers and attendances lol?Really?[/quote]Once again, on the defensive when someone doesn''t agree or like what you say. I''m not even an NCFC fan but I can see you''re the poison of the forum.[/quote]You have no business here, trying as you might, to look down your nose at our team.How many season tickets have you sold lol?10,000 or something?

[/quote]Nowhere have I looked down my nose at your team. I''ve merely come on here to chat football and you and City 1st are the only ones that don''t appear to be willing to do that. I suggest it is you with the complex not I.[/quote]Yes, you are here for totally unbiased discussion about Norwich City lol.Norwich City are better than your football team in every respect. Still, you have your history to cling to, eh?So, how many season tickets was it?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="portman_king"][quote user="morty"][quote user="portman_king"][quote user="morty"]Portman, do you really want to discuss season ticket numbers and attendances lol?Really?[/quote]Once again, on the defensive when someone doesn''t agree or like what you say. I''m not even an NCFC fan but I can see you''re the poison of the forum.[/quote]You have no business here, trying as you might, to look down your nose at our team.How many season tickets have you sold lol?10,000 or something?

[/quote]Nowhere have I looked down my nose at your team. I''ve merely come on here to chat football and you and City 1st are the only ones that don''t appear to be willing to do that. I suggest it is you with the complex not I.[/quote]Yes, you are here for totally unbiased discussion about Norwich City lol.Norwich City are better than your football team in every respect. Still, you have your history to cling to, eh?So, how many season tickets was it?[/quote]This had nothing to do with how many ST''s we sold. It was about the fact you said because your group of ''friends'' were ST holders and travelled away, the vast majority of away followers will be ST holders. You can''t say a group of 12 people is representative of 2,000+ followers. I have friends up north who go to far more away games than home Ipswich games, for example.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="morty"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="morty"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Paul"]I agree with your point and disagree lol, if you were going to go to every away game or even 16 out of 19 you would get an away season ticket that would guarantee you a ticket.

I think they give you 1000 for a season ticket holder as that works out at roughly 50 points per game (19 x 50 = 950 + 50 bonus points lol)

That is how I see it working it''s points per game gone to home or away.[/quote]Yeah its tricky.But take me, season ticket holder, 10 minute walk to Carrow road. Say I didn''t go to away games, I don''t think I should be prioritised over someone who puts in thousands of miles travelling all over the country.Like I said, I have had my perk, I get the home games cheaper.[/quote]But that''s also the point, how many season ticket holders do you think go to away games?  Not that many I''d wager.[/quote]The group I regularly travel away with are all season ticket holders. I''d wager you''re guessing.[/quote]Of course I am, as are you.[/quote]But I''m not, am I?As a representative sample, the 10 or 12 people I know that are season ticket holders, all of them go to at least 8 away games a season.So, that is what I am basing my assumption on.[/quote]12 people you know doesn''t represent the 2500 that travel to away games.  You''re guess is as good as mine as to how many are season ticket holders, and the fact that games last season went on general sale points to season ticket holders not attending away games.[/quote]I never said it did. You made the implication that it is somehow a rarity that a season ticket holder would also go to away games.And I gave the example that actually, virtually every season ticket holder I know, does also attend away games.Well obviously not every single season ticket holder travels to every away game!Jeez this is hard work, I don''t even know what your original point was![/quote]Now you''re being pedantic.  I never implied it was a rarity or believed you thought every season ticket holder went to every away game, my point was in comparison to how many season ticket holders we have I doubt the % that travel to away games also is high - thus the 1000 point offering to season ticket holders is fair.

I never said"vast majority" anywhere.Now poke off back to binland.After telling me how many season tickets your shabby little club sold lol.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Paul"]I don''t live in Norfolk and I''m a season ticket holder and went to 7 away games last season.

I think it''s totally fair giving season ticket holders more points to start with.[/quote]But don''t you think theres something wrong with someone who, say went to one or two away games (and is a season ticket holder) has more points than someone who went to many more away games?Surely it should be about prioritising the people who travel away regularly?[/quote]Perhaps the season ticket holder who has only gone to 2 away games can''t afford to go to the football every weekend, but gets to an away game if and when they can, why should they then be punished?[/quote]

On the flip side, why should I be punished for not living in Norwich? If I lived in Norfolk, then I would be a season ticket holder, but I work full time and have to bring work home with me to do at weekends, so a trip to Norfolk every fortnight (not to mention hotel cost etc) isn''t really feasible as I can''t afford the time. It costs me more to travel to the away games.

As previously stated, the ST holder is rewarded by cheaper prices. For me to attend a home game with my missus costs roughly £250 - That''s basically half the cost of a season ticket, when you factor in petrol, hotel etc, so I''m already disadvantaged financially on ticket prices by not living in Norwich as I pay casual rates.

So the ST holder who can only afford a couple of away games should not be punished, but the fact I spend most of the price of a season ticket on attending two home games means I should be. Nice logic.

When you factor in the away ST holders who have done thousands of miles, and spent far more time, money and effort attending games, having less points than home ST holders, many of whom do a couple of miles each way, surely you can see that isn''t right? I''m not against having a points perk for ST holders, but it should not be more than the points of people who travelled to every away game last season.

Think we are missing the point. Season ticket money goes to NCFC. Away ticket sales go to the home club. And if it''s of any interest, I have a 380 mile round trip, I am a season ticket holder and I do go to away games. Totally agree that people who pay into our club get rewarded, but again realise that we need away fans to help our away performances. Overall,if people only go to away games, no money goes into club, so think it is right.

[quote user="morty"]I never said"vast majority" anywhere.

Now poke off back to binland.

After telling me how many season tickets your shabby little club sold lol.
[/quote]

Maybe before he goes he could tell us where the Cresswell money has gone ? [:D]

Last season on the road was undoubtedly trying. Anyway, we''re on 1850 from last season and looking toward to going to the Amex as it''s a new ground for us, and of course Poorman Road. Wolves was great fun last time we visited, arriving at Corley on 20+ free coaches for an evening game with Mr Lambert trying to win the match. Happy days.

Do you think any of us no season ticket/away fans on sub 1250 points have any chance of seeing this game?

I going to register tomorrow but I don''t hold much hope.

Fair-weather fecks! (says the man who goes to most away games via his Oyster card). :)

[quote user="spencer 1970"]Do you think any of us no season ticket/away fans on sub 1250 points have any chance of seeing this game?

I going to register tomorrow but I don''t hold much hope.

Fair-weather fecks! (says the man who goes to most away games via his Oyster card). :)[/quote]I think you have every chance, I think there is a decent allocation.

Not holding my breath on this one, only got the 1,000 never made any away matches last season, but will be on the phone to try my luck

Got my new away shirt specially for this one.

Good luck pete, but a big NOOOOO on wearing the away shirt if you can go. It''s got to be Green and Yellow on the day, it''ll brighten their old shed up a treat!

When I refreshed it at 9.00 this morning it came up with applications so I filled it then, but after re-reading the email it said on SALE for over 1250.

Went back an refreshed it and all the options of seating came up to buy 2 mins later had done both tickets and paid.

Still not got an email confirming it, but have a screen shot and the money has gone from my account.

[quote user="crabbycanary"]Good luck pete, but a big NOOOOO on wearing the away shirt if you can go. It''s got to be Green and Yellow on the day, it''ll brighten their old shed up a treat![/quote]

Just managed to get applications in and now wait for Email on Wednesday, And I will be wearing my new Home shirt, What was I thinking of wearing the away shirt in Binnsville, By the way turn the away shirt inside out and it looks like a Spammers shirt

10 match tickets plus 10 train tickets safely tucked away in my secret drawer waiting for the day to arrive. Mind you the plastic has taken a hiding to the tune of £470.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

10 match tickets plus 10 train tickets safely tucked away in my secret drawer waiting for the day to arrive. Mind you the plastic has taken a hiding to the tune of £470.

[/quote]

£30 for a return ticket on the train, is that normal?

Only been to Norwich directly to Ipswich once and that was when we won 1-5 and I was so trollied I can''t remember what I paid.

Seems an extorniate amount, normally pay that for a London return ticket.

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Only been to Norwich directly to Ipswich once and that was when we won 1-5 and I was so trollied I can''t remember what I paid.

[/quote]Ten match tickets - £370Train tickets - £100 (although that is cheap - return to Norwich from Stowmarket is £13 now)

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="ellis206"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]He will have done them on a group ticket.Ten match tickets - £370Train tickets - £100 (although that is cheap - return to Norwich from Stowmarket is £13 now)[/quote]

9 match tickets @ £37 plus my over 60''s at £26 comes to £359.

As Morty said group save Norwich to Ipswich return x 10 works out at £111 or £11.10p each.

Total £470.

[Y]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

As Morty said group save Norwich to Ipswich return x 10 works out at £111 or £11.10p each.

Total £470.

[Y]

[/quote]

It works out a bit cheaper if you have an OAP in the party.

[quote user="Kathy "][quote user="TIL 1010"]

Total £470.

[Y]

[/quote]

It works out a bit cheaper if you have an OAP in the party.[/quote][:D]