Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Todd Cantwell

more here

as said, we will only be really seeing the benefits of our youth set up a few more years down the linelooking good

Having to play little more than a day after their last game is a bit of a travesty really - surely developing players need longer between games if we''re going to get the best out of them?

[quote user="zemas tendon"]What another great post? Excuse me while I yawn again?[/quote]Yawn all the way back to your grade 2 academy binboy....

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Please put another exciting post, you seem to know a awful alot about scum?? Hidden secret? Ha ha[/quote]The post is about one of our academy lads scoring for England U17''s. As a Norwich fan that makes me happy...but you choose to yawn. Nothing else to say really.....

[quote user="zemas tendon"]What another great post? Excuse me while I yawn again?[/quote]

http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/TWTD.gif

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="zemas tendon"]Please put another exciting post, you seem to know a awful alot about scum?? Hidden secret? Ha ha[/quote]

The post is about one of our academy lads scoring for England U17''s. As a Norwich fan that makes me happy...but you choose to yawn. Nothing else to say really.....
[/quote]

Easily pleased are''nt you, try opening your front door, the sun is shining, go outside and try to be happy!! Ha Ha

For those who want more details about him:

http://www.thefa.com/news/england/development/2014/jul/todd-cantwell-england-u17s-nordic-tournament-280714

2 goals in 2 matches so far. I also like the "silky attacker" description.

I love how we are churning out these great youngsters, its a real testament to the clubs commitment to develop young players.

I have seen him play quite a lot at colney as same age as my nephew very good player head and shoulders above anyone in his age group very small though but he is young always got the ball and made things happen very busy good milfielder how good can he be upto him but when you shine in your age group you must have a chance