Sign in to follow this  
vlad666

Redknapp

Does it annoy anybody else how he publicly names and courts his transfer targets? Most managers have the common decency not to but he regularly does it. The latest naming being Fer.

Yes, he''s a massive b3ll3nd

Clearly trying to unsettle Fer. McNally should tell qpr to jog on when they make a bid.

If rumours about tets going to Sunderland are true, we need leroy to stay.

He''s the epitome of what is wrong with modern football. He''ll leave QPR in the lurch like he has done with every other club he''s touched. Wouldn''t want him near NCFC.

No problem with Harry Redknapp at all, he works in a certain way, he plays the game, I would too.....take it or leave it....for me QPR are lucky to have him and they would be still in The Championship without him.

Don''t care what he says as long as he stumps up the cash which needs to be £8m at least. But HR also giving out vibes QPR have little cash to spend after season before last when Fernandes squandered millions. Fer can go but not for peanuts.

It is about respect, so Arry should shut his cakehole.

Hasn''t he already said if QPR had stayed down, he would have walked? Nothing personal then Arry............

He''s a total bellend who needs to keep his mouth shut, he''s only doing it in a attempt to unsettle Fer as it''s obvious QPR don''t have a great deal of cash to spend!!!.

[quote user="The Great Mass Debater"]Blew up in his face last year though didnt it? Wasnt he already talking about Hooper bringing the goals, then he signed for us?[/quote]

That more blew up in our face. Well unless you are daft enough to think 3 goals from run of play in 32 games is "bringing the goals"....

Big words from ''arry but if Snodgrass went for £8million with only a year left on his contract, I would think the club would ask for a lot more than that and he will then start looking elsewhere.

One of the most unscrupulous managers around, loves to spend spend spend and then jump ship when trouble appears.How many dogs does he have

With current prices, Fer has to be above £10mill. Hopefully this will put off cheapskate ''Arry and Leroy will lead us back to the Prem afar a storming, season.

Personally, I think that the FA need to clamp down on this, its only 1 step away from tapping up. The fact is that QPR are massively in debt and will not be bankrolling the big transfer deals we have seen from the in the past, they simply cannot afford him. He is a Norwich Played and until that changes, he should keep his crinkly gob closed.

I like ''Arry a lot. I think he''s a good bloke and seems to be a family man which is all too rare nowadays. Same goes for Jamie.

That said, it does annoy me that he publicly states his desire to sign certain players. I don''t care if Fer leaves, he''s a lazy f****r, but I don''t see why Redknapp feels the need to publicly court this players.

I never cared for that Arthur Daley wannabe.

However, I''d rather hear trade rumors from the actual source than some anonymous 4th party who supposedly has thr goods but usually doesn''t.

[quote user="city4eva"]One of the most unscrupulous managers around, loves to spend spend spend and then jump ship when trouble appears.How many dogs does he have[/quote]

No idea but apparently all his dogs are very wealthy.

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]I like ''Arry a lot. I think he''s a good bloke and seems to be a family man which is all too rare nowadays. Same goes for Jamie.

That said, it does annoy me that he publicly states his desire to sign certain players. I don''t care if Fer leaves, he''s a lazy f****r, but I don''t see why Redknapp feels the need to publicly court this players.[/quote]or in reality a thieving crook who sums up much of what is wrong with the game at the momenthe is not known as ''readies'' Redknapp for nothing

1 goal in 1 game at a World Cup for a very good national team. Gotta add 10m to his original value in this day and age surely.

15m+ for me.

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="YellowNets1901"]I like ''Arry a lot. I think he''s a good bloke and seems to be a family man which is all too rare nowadays. Same goes for Jamie.

That said, it does annoy me that he publicly states his desire to sign certain players. I don''t care if Fer leaves, he''s a lazy f****r, but I don''t see why Redknapp feels the need to publicly court this players.[/quote]or in reality a thieving crook who sums up much of what is wrong with the game at the momenthe is not known as ''readies'' Redknapp for nothing

[/quote]

Bit unfair. And untrue. Not that it''ll stop you.