Sign in to follow this  
Number 9

RVW TWEETS

JenkinsThis is a board for opinions - those under 10 & those who only watch internet games like you tend not to have any of valueAny rational person who saw him play home & away last season would know how bad he wasTo critisise a player does not mean you are a binner - it is your view We are now stuck with the fool - Adams clearly does not want himBut u do - why is that ?

[quote user="Newton"]JenkinsThis is a board for opinions - those under 10 & those who only watch internet games like you tend not to have any of valueAny rational person who saw him play home & away last season would know how bad he wasTo critisise a player does not mean you are a binner - it is your view We are now stuck with the fool - Adams clearly does not want himBut u do - why is that ?

[/quote]I still find it strange you want to sell ALL our players, Fer, Ricky and Redmond, so MY opinion of you is You are a binner. Go back to your own board please.

Were RvW to leave now it would be the biggest missed chance this club probably has ever had. There is a top quality player in there who Hughton singularly failed to get anything from due to not playing to his strengths.I suspect also Ricky probably realises he might never get another chance in English football if he left now.

[quote user="Newton"]JenkinsThis is a board for opinions - those under 10 & those who only watch internet games like you tend not to have any of valueAny rational person who saw him play home & away last season would know how bad he wasTo critisise a player does not mean you are a binner - it is your view We are now stuck with the fool - Adams clearly does not want himBut u do - why is that ?

[/quote]About 90% of us dont want Adams either but we are stuck with the fool untill the Board see''s sense and sacks him . Would rather have Wolf than Lafferty and Grabban any day of the week .

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]About 90% of us dont want Adams either.....[/quote]Where abouts did you conduct your poll?

IMO I can see both sides of the keep/loan debate, but certainly we gain little from selling him.

Despite twitter comments to the contrary, it might well not be our choice whether he stays - his agent certainly thinks he wants to be at a higher level. If he is to go, it is by far the best idea to loan him: it gets (most if not all) his wages off the bill, whilst hopefully letting him recover form - so we either get a fit and firing guy back (hopefully for a PL season) or can cash in at full value.

Whilst I''d like him to stay to see what he can do, I''m really not sure whether he is cut out for the vagaries of a long hard Champs season, so perhaps a loan is best for both parties.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]About 90% of us dont want Adams either.....[/quote]Where abouts did you conduct your poll?[/quote]Adams polled a massive 3% in the Pink Uns managerial poll , that shows how many people are unhappy with him and quite frankly having him as manager makes the club look little and unambitious .He will turn out to be an even bigger clown than Gunn was in the job .Sacked by the end of August if we are very lucky .

Yeah but then again CCC youre an absolute tool and whoever gave you access to a computer and the Internet deserves nothing less than imprisonment.

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]About 90% of us dont want Adams either.....[/quote]Where abouts did you conduct your poll?[/quote]Adams polled a massive 3% in the Pink Uns managerial poll , that shows how many people are unhappy with him and quite frankly having him as manager makes the club look little and unambitious .He will turn out to be an even bigger clown than Gunn was in the job .Sacked by the end of August if we are very lucky .[/quote]3% ?whereas earlier you said 90% didn''t want himmaybe you are the person who does the accounts at poorman roadperhaps this is you, bin boy

Anyone with the username cheap cheap canaries can no way be a Norwich City FC supporter!

He is clearly here to cause trouble!

I call troll and please don''t feed him people!

Wether he is a troll or not, there are several fans who are very very unhappy with Adams being in charge. Definitely more than who are ok with it in my experience , in fact pretty much everyone I talk too didn''t want him in charge..

That''s not trolling it''s just the truth..

Incredible how fans can be "very very unhappy" with the manager before a ball has been kicked.

You''ll change your tune rather quickly if we have a good start to the season. I would just avoid statements like that as they can make you look stupid. Just wait till the 10th - 15th game.

However I''m sure people like you will be saying "I told you so" straight after the game if we lose to wolves :)

Despite the fact we always have a poor start to our seasons and always struggle away to wolves.

All I''m worried about for that game is if they''ve got more fight and hunger in them. They''ll be full of beans having just been promoted, as we were 4 years ago. In my opinion one of Adams'' biggest tasks is making sure our players are up for the fight and don''t let their heads drop.

I hope that Adams was a big fan of Lambert and can take on the best bits of his management style.

It would be good if ALL the supporters could start the season by backing the team, players and manager and see how it goes.I don''t think Neil Adams would have been many peoples first choice, me included, but he is the man in charge of OUR team so let''s back him and let him have his chance. Pre-season has shown some encouraging signs.I seem to remember Lambert''s appointment not being universally accepted but look how that worked out.

It must be hard for a prem squad coming down not to have a feeling that things are going to be a bit easier this season, of course things wont be easier, if anything they will be harder. Difficult message to get through that one!