Sign in to follow this  
Number 9

RVW TWEETS

RVW tweeted an hour ago, one said he was happy & fit & looking forward to playing soon. #ncfc#fitness

The other was saying that he is not on Facebook & not to believe anything on fake Facebook account

Yeah, noticed it.

Either RvW is a person difficult to read (or clever with the way he is using words in his tweets), OR, he is just happy to be here for the foreseeable future and prove himself.

I hope he stays and will be given a fair chance by Adams, but chances are that Adams don''t fancy Ricky as a player, as he is more of a poacher striker.

The purchases of Grabban (quick poacher type of striker) and Lafferty (bug man with a bit of skill) does not bode too well for RvW being given a lot of chances.

I for one hope Hooper will be sold (likely Becchio too), and RvW stays.

or it could be that English isn''t his first language and we''re all desperately reading into every word, trying to pull clues.

https://www.facebook.com/RickyvanWolfswinkelOfficial?fref=ts

That is the FB account he is talking about. I think he is genuine and wants to show NCFC fans what he can do

Is that fake!? I''m shocked, there''s even pictures on there from him visiting a children''s ward. That really is quite a sick person, i feel it''s really taking the p**s - They''ve really annoyed me actually.

[quote user="Google Bot"]Is that fake!? I''m shocked, there''s even pictures on there from him visiting a children''s ward. That really is quite a sick person, i feel it''s really taking the p**s - They''ve really annoyed me actually.[/quote]I know "normal people" who have had their facebook 100% cloned, pictures the lot.Not nice.

SSN has just reported that Saint-Etienne are interested in signing RVW. If there''s any truth in it, the lure of European football might be a factor perhaps?

My O/H''s daughter served him lunch today at The Water''s Edge. Said he was happy to sign autographs and said he was looking forward to next season. Said he was a very nice bloke and came across as a genuine sort. And ashe''s not a football fan by any stretch of the imagination… unlike one of the girls who works with her who got rather excited by it all.You can read into that what you like. Me, I reckon he''ll be here til January at least

[quote user="Manchester Canary"]I think he''ll stay. He''ll wants to prove himself to the fans no doubt.[/quote]I think you''re absolutely right. He doesn''t strike me as the sort of character to accept failure. At rock bottom he''s also a good player who has had a dire season as part of a team that''s overall performance last season was... dire.

[quote user="Number 9"]RVW tweeted an hour ago, one said he was happy & fit & looking forward to playing soon. #ncfc#fitness

The other was saying that he is not on Facebook & not to believe anything on fake Facebook account[/quote]I don''t think you can read anything into those tweets one way or the other, they are completely neutral and give nothing away.

[quote user="Manchester Canary"]I know a Norwich forum that has an edit button ;)[/quote][:D]

[quote user="morty"]I know "normal people" who have had their facebook 100% cloned, pictures the lot.Not nice.[/quote]
You mean by a person/human?  i.e. not a bot for advertising purposes?
If so - WHY?! I really don''t get it.  But then i don''t ''get'' Facebook, i truly believe it is evil.

RVW Lovely blokeI would be very happy in his shoes earning £20K per week sitting doing nothing for the next 3 yearsGood work if you can get it