Sign in to follow this  
Stowmarket Canary (not Delia)

West ham apparently signing Jenkinson on loan.

If he was excess to Arsenals requirements then I would have liked us to have tried to sign him. Not the finished article but I think he has a great motor on him and will make a top class attacking full back in the next couple of seasons---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Haggerty F, Haggerty R, Tomkins, Noble, Carrick, Dobson, Dewhurst, Crapper, McIntyre, Treadmore and Davitt. "Neville Davitt scored two in`t last minute and Frank Haggerty saved a penalty.".

[quote user="Molly Windley"]If he was excess to Arsenals requirements then I would have liked us to have tried to sign him. Not the finished article but I think he has a great motor on him and will make a top class attacking full back in the next couple of seasons [/quote]

Agree to this. I have also advocated Jenkinson as a possible RB for us, infact in the January window last season. But I don''t think NCFC ever tried to get him in.

Great pace, still a bit weary with his crossing and passing, but will be a very good RB within short time.

Good buy by West Ham

Chaps, it''s a loan deal. I doubt Arsenal will want to sell him just yet. At 22 he has a bit of time to show he is still up to it. After all they have signed Debuchy who is 29 and the Southampton lad who is 19. Good move by Wenger if you ask me. Get Jenkinson some experience for a season, see if he steps up to the next level and becomes the full back he has the potential to be. Debuchy is an experienced and ready player, and they''ll have an understudy for him.