Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

How many goals will RVW get in france this season

Well Guys / Gals I wondered your thoughts on how many goals RVW will get playing in the French this season if he goes on loan ?? I don''t know to much about st Etienne but

easier league / fresh start and a top 4 club I will go for 17 goals ? your thoughts

Also depends if he is taking penalties for the St Etienne and whether he is one of their first choice strikers.

I wonder if he had been allowed to play more games for the full length for us if he would have then scored late goals for Norwich... some strikers are like that

20+ I will say!!!!.

Can see him moving on still scoring and then ending up at some top European team knocking them in for fun!!!.

At which point all those who slagged him off and cheered when we sold him will pipe up and say " Why did we sell him, we should of kept him".

You might as well guess how many peas there are in a tin or just pull a figure from thin air so how about 5 ?[:|]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]You might as well guess how many peas there are in a tin or just pull a figure from thin air so how about 5 ?[:|][/quote]You either buy very big peas or very small tins Tilly. [:D]

Fecking loads I hope so we can get most of our outlay back!

Weaker League, slower, not so physical, he''s got a proven record in Europe + it will be s*ds law he scores loads after his 1 goal haul last season!

kingsway wrote the following post at 02/08/2014 2:45 PM:

"Fecking loads I hope so we can get most of our outlay back!"

He can score a thousand goals but if the price is fixed at £4.5m we are going to lose out big time.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TIL 1010"]You might as well guess how many peas there are in a tin or just pull a figure from thin air so how about 5 ?[:|][/quote]

You either buy very big peas or very small tins Tilly. [:D]
[/quote]

At his age he gets very confused with peas and tomatoes.....[:D]

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]How many will he score ? who knows but i bet its more than the useless Irish lump who has his shirt here does .[/quote]you are wiz and I claim my £5

Probably quite a few, outside a top few teams it''s league 1 quality, slow paced and with no physicality. It should suit Ricky (Who imo will never suit the English game) so with any luck he hits 20 or so and we can re-coup most of that transfer fee

The ironic thing is his agent says the championship is not a Level that he plays football so he is moving to a weaker all round level! Maybe he meant the championship is still a level too high for him!

Hope he scores a few and they take the option the buy him. Another failure of a season will see us with a player whose value will be next to worthless earning a fortune of our books.

it''s a p*ss poor league with PSG spending their millions on players who want one last pay day and an easy ride at the later stages of their career.RVW will score 20 goals but wont ever play in a big league again.... League 1 standard striker now found his level.

I cannot really see how we can win if he scores 2 goals they wont buy him for say the 4.5 mil buy clause if he scores say a silly amount like say 30 gains his international place a turns into what we thought we bought in the first place he will go cheap

How many will he score?

A helluva lot more than last season ............ unless St. Etienne appoint Hughton manager!