Sign in to follow this  
Newton

Congrats to Neil & McNally

Any one who sees norwich live every week will know the Wolf will never step up to the mark in English footbal

Only rhe internet trolls and thoise who sellect him on PS3 (under 10''s) have a good word to say about him

If

its true he is going on the terms indicated who ever was involved

deserves a pat on the back for clearing the fool of our wages bill and

potentially getting 70% of the original transfer fee back

Only Bassong & Bechio left to work on

Well done boys - carry on the good work

Lets get behind Adams - he knows what he is doing

PS We have to keep Redmond at all costs but if we can also offload Tetty & Fer for £2M & £12M respectively go for it

[quote user="Newton"]

Any one who sees norwich live every week will know the Wolf will never step up to the mark in English footbal

Only rhe internet trolls and thoise who sellect him on PS3 (under 10''s) have a good word to say about him

If

its true he is going on the terms indicated who ever was involved

deserves a pat on the back for clearing the fool of our wages bill and

potentially getting 70% of the original transfer fee back

Only Bassong & Bechio left to work on

Well done boys - carry on the good work

Lets get behind Adams - he knows what he is doing

PS We have to keep Redmond at all costs but if we can also offload Tetty & Fer for £2M & £12M respectively go for it

[/quote]Lets not as he has not got a clue .

Really? Tettey only £2mil? Have you, like Wiz, been to Carrow Road (not .net) of recent years? Really are deluded and think I know where Wiz has lost his wand.

Btw, weren''t you at Carrow Road (not .net) Friday evening?

Pitchforks & Torches wrote the following post at 02/08/2014 2:22 AM:

Really? Tettey only £2mil? Have you, like Wiz, been to Carrow Road

(not .net) of recent years? Really are deluded and think I know where

Wiz has lost his wand.

We wont get more thsn £2M for him as he is in the last year of his contract, only cost 900K Euro - good return for someone who is injured half season

Pitchforks & Torches wrote the following post at 02/08/2014 2:22 AM:

"Btw, weren''t you at Carrow Road (not .net) Friday evening?"

I always thought it was twtd.co.uk that newton hung out at?

More childish comments as u would expectOn my hols at moment in South France& no not popping in to see Wolf on my way homeBack in Norwich next weekendMy only updates are the ridiculouse & imature comments on these boards

Not sure I agree with that one Newton, personally I would keep him for the sake of 2mil as Tettey keeps the passing simple and retains possession, unlike Johnson (I know ppl like him so I''m not starting an argument), who I do not favour.

Actually I would rather we didnt play with an out and out defensive midfielder at all in this league, just 2 midfielders who would cover eacn other, like Fer and Howson (even tho I am no Howson lover either)

Have had a season ticket since 85, don''t "troll" on internet neither do I own a PS3, but I do have my own opinion on RVW , Adams etc!!!.

RVW was made the scapegoat by most narrow minded fans last season, granted he under achieved but so did the other 10 players on the pitch!!!.

IMO Adams if he was any good ( which I don''t think he is ) would of had the ability to actually get us playing the sort of football to get the best out of RVW obvious abilities.

Hooper is the one who should be sold as I''ve not seen anything about him the past season which makes me think he''s got the ability to shoot us back to the premiership , all he seemed to do is run around like a headless overweight chicken!!!.

Would be more then happy for Adams to prove me wrong but don''t think he will!!!.

Get ready for the exit of Redmond, Fer, after we receive "offers too good to turn down"!!.

But I will still be there again this season having " my opinion "!!!.

OTBC

[quote user="Angry man"]Have had a season ticket since 85, don''t "troll" on internet neither do I own a PS3, but I do have my own opinion on RVW , Adams etc!!!.

RVW was made the scapegoat by most narrow minded fans last season, granted he under achieved but so did the other 10 players on the pitch!!!.

IMO Adams if he was any good ( which I don''t think he is ) would of had the ability to actually get us playing the sort of football to get the best out of RVW obvious abilities.

Hooper is the one who should be sold as I''ve not seen anything about him the past season which makes me think he''s got the ability to shoot us back to the premiership , all he seemed to do is run around like a headless overweight chicken!!!.

Would be more then happy for Adams to prove me wrong but don''t think he will!!!.

Get ready for the exit of Redmond, Fer, after we receive "offers too good to turn down"!!.

But I will still be there again this season having " my opinion "!!!.

OTBC[/quote]

How dare you have a sensible opinion on this board!

Don''t actually think I could have put it better

Lol kinda thinking that myself RB , after all that''s what makes football everyone having their own opinion and views!!!.

Even if we don''t agree with them!!.

Good post Angry Man.

How do people blame players who dont even play half a season of games and yet the people who play the most games and ergo, get us relegated, remain blameless.

Maybe the team should have been designed around the ones sitting on the bench.

Does make me laugh, I really love the guys who sit behind me they spent twenty mins slagging off a player for how badly he was playing when the player they were talking about wasn''t even on the pitch !!!!.

I think if we hung onto him, he stayed fit all season and we played him as our main man every game he should hit about 20 while contributing little else to the team, which sounds okay but it''s not worth the 30k odd a week we''re paying him.

Especially as Grabban is capable of a similar tally while contributing more to the team while being on probably a third of the money, same goes for Lafferty and maybe Hooper

I think this load deal is for the best, he''s just totally unsuited to English football and English managers ways of playing

I went to every home match last season and I have to agree with the OP. RvW is far too lightweight for the English game. He had more than enough chances to prove everyone wrong and I sincerely wish he had, but the fact remains that he didn''t. Seen enough, move along now please.

I keep reading of RVW obvious ability and how we didnt play to his strengths. Ive yet to read a post that highlights exactly where his strengths are? Even under a poor defensive minded manager you would expect a player with such ability to show glimpses of this ability, He showed nothing all season. I''m sure he will now go on to bag a few in a league that is overall much weaker than the Championship but we are aiming to go back to the PL and he has proven to be no where near that level. Doubt he will ever play in a top league again.

JF where have u been the last 2 mnths, agree with everything u sayThe problem is many of the fools on this board who have Wolf on there PS3 & only watch Norwich over the internet think he will come good - cant see it myself

We''ll said JF

How anyone can decide that we should rely on a striker with a return rate as bad as Dean Coney to fire us to promotion beggars belief.

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]We''ll said JF

How anyone can decide that we should rely on a striker with a return rate as bad as Dean Coney to fire us to promotion beggars belief.[/quote]

I''d forgotten about Coney, scorned one goal in off his backside,