Sign in to follow this  
Angry man

Lennon after 7?

A random comment a mate texted me today that if Adams not doing well after 7 games Lennon is waiting in wings to take over!!!.

Personnaly I think it''s a bag of s##t , but did make me laugh!!!.

[quote user="Angry man"]but did make me laugh!!!.[/quote]Best change your name then as you''re not an "Angry man" anymore. [;)]

Asked why 7??

Answered that he couldn''t take over when Adams appointed due to some financial agreement with Celtic!!.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Angry man"]but did make me laugh!!!.[/quote]Best change your name then as you''re not an "Angry man" anymore. [;)][/quote]

I suppose laughing man better then crying man!!.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]The damage has already been done. Lennon was available, we took the cheap, unthreatening to the board, option.[/quote]How true , and the Norwich Board knew Lennon was the firm favourite with the fans that they appointed the clubs yes man within hours of him leaving Celtic . If a Board ever deserved failure then this one does .

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"][quote user="Highland Canary"]The damage has already been done. Lennon was available, we took the cheap, unthreatening to the board, option.[/quote]How true , and the Norwich Board knew Lennon was the firm favourite with the fans that they appointed the clubs yes man within hours of him leaving Celtic . If a Board ever deserved failure then this one does .[/quote]

Firm favourite with you, you mean. Not one if my Norwich supporting friends or aquaintances wanted him anywhere near our club. Adams will be doing fine after 7 games.

I''ve still to find a Nicholas Cage film I like. The relevance? Some people like Cage because he keeps getting jobs but never done a great film. Celtic may appear cream of the crop in Scotland but in the real footballing world?

"Lennon was the firm favourite with the fans"????

Well, I can remember Wiz and maybe two or three others on this board wanting him, but "firm favourite", not sure about that.

But, anyway we have Neil Adams now, not a ball has been kicked yet in the Championship, suggest that we all, regardless of how we felt about his appointment, give him and his team our full backing and every chance.

Seems Celtic need Lennon back... Went to watch them getting hammered by a very strong Spurs team here in Helsinki, tbh Celtic looked like a pub team, however they did field a lot of youngsters. Harry Kane looked excellent for Spurs, he has come on a lot since his days with us, will be a regular starter for Spurs this season.

I''d really love this to be true, I doubt it but if adams isn''t working after 7 games that''s our season gone.

And if he can''t do it with the massive financial advantage we''ve got. I can see us back in mid table champs for years.

Giving adams a 3 year deal still ranks as one of the most stupid things we''ve ever done.

[quote user="FCC"]Wouldn''t want Lennon if we lost all 7.[/quote]

Oh I would.

Jeez, if we lost all 7 with the squad we have i''d take CH or Gunny back........helmet on preparing for bombardment.

A Nick Cage film is great if you remove your intelligence chip before watching.

Face off is the most insulting film I have ever watched: yes their faces have been switched, but Cage''s wife somehow knew her husband so little that she didn''t notice that his voice had changed, nor his body, nor his smell, personality, sense of humour, tastes in clothes, art, fiction, political opinions etc etc.

IMO Nick Cage is the most wooden actor in Hollywood, which is why it was so funny when he was cast in the remake of The Wicker Man. They didn''t need a prop, they just carved the set out of Cage himself.

To be honest I think that says more about his wife than the quality of the film. #shaggingaround

Adams was not my choice at the time, but neither was Lennon. I''m impressed with the way the pre-season has gone, though, and am now confident that Adams, Holt and Martin can do the job.