Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

Worthy waits for end of Morrison saga!

Simple Worthy,end it yourself by withdrawing your offer! Theres plenty of better strikers out there for less money and more heart. Let him bugger off to Palarse & upset there dressing room!

I agree at first i was pleased we had made an offer, but it''s obvious that he is a mercenary looking for more money if he wanted to play more football he would have signed for us with the prospect of playing with ashton still win some lose some there is plenty more fish in the sea.

As Clinton seems to be trading us off against other clubs now, Worthy should I believe, scupper the deal.

After all, if he really wanted to be here, then he''d be playing tonight, yes?.

I''d still love to see this go through because I think there is another potential deal with Norwich and Reading. If we get Morrison I think we will swap McKenzie and Money for Sidwell. I''d love to see this happen and it is a distinct possibility.

Morrison is an improved Leon McKenzie in my eyes and if we have enough money to tempt Reading with McKenzie and some cash then it needs to be seriously considered.

Show us you mean Business Worthy!!

...and I am also missing a ginger haired player running round the middle of our park...

I''ve heard mixed things about Morrison. Palace fans seem in two minds too! Not a good sign. Personally I''m not a huge McKenzie fan. Therefore I''d rather have a striker than a midfielder.I''ve got a sneaking feeling that the deal will fall through, and that we will get Bentley, a decent centre half (not sure who though) and a striker on loan from the Prem, possibly Earnshaw.As for Steve Sidwell. I''d be very very surprised.

sorry jamie but this sidwell thing isn''t happening, they''re
top of the table and he''s a key player, not to mention
they have kitson and lita up front, why do they need leon?

we should have gone for sidwell last season, now were just
dreaming if we think were getting him.

couldn''t agree more though I for one wouldn''t be sorry if Morrison
went elsewhere.

[quote]Simple Worthy,end it yourself by withdrawing your offer! Theres plenty of better strikers out there for less money and more heart. Let him bugger off to Palarse & upset there dressing room![/quote]

I agree. If Morrison really wanted to come here, well, he''d be here already. We should impose a dead-line for him to make his mind up.

[quote]sorry jamie but this sidwell thing isn''t happening, they''re top of the table and he''s a key player, not to mention they have kitson and lita up front, why do they need leon? we should have gone for ...[/quote]

rich - if you check out my thread, Sidwell...would he come or not...? I honestly don''t think he''d want to come, but I am just dreaming and praying there is something going on...

He would be amazing.