Sign in to follow this  
coachkemp

Where do you want to fill?

Lets be positive, like a welsh druug test and think about boosting our squad rather than the fear of losing players and who do you realistically think we can/should get in to the club? or even just postions you want to see boosted. Personally for me I would like to see a ball playing centre half and a left winger. That does mean the likes of Pilkington and Bassong could go and in my book would, but I feel that you need to buy players to fit a style and not try to piece it together after you have assembled the squad. I admit, I don''t know who to sign, I know of many talented players yes, but i also know they have a lot of flaws...so....Lets be positive and who/where do we want players?

I remain positive even expecting two, possibly three more leavers.

Bassong regardless is surely not in the frame, which in my view is a shame, but I understand why.

As for addition, does depend who goes still, but....for me right now....a pacey Right Back and an additional Centre Back should do it.

Definitely a Center Half. Not so much because we are week there but because we are short in numbers - we can''t go through a whole season with just three center backs.

Also center midfield for me if Fer goes as unfortunately I think he will. Again we''re OK with Johnson, Tetty and Howson but that''s not enough for a whole season. With all respect to Surman I think he''s better playing wide than in the hurly-burly of the middle of the park.

I though the hotel corner was going to be filled by the marquee signing for more hospitality??

Even with Martin at cb that means we only have three - and thats simply inadequate in a 46 game season. need 1 (or preferably 2) please

I think we''ll need a third good striker to compete with Laffers and Grabbers. Vidar Orn Kjartansson would be fantastic, real goal poacher.

Maybe a extra sweeper also.

I think even the management team know that 3 CB''s will not do for the season even if we accept they will be good enough in whatever combination of 2 from 3.

To be fair to Ryan Bennett, he hasn''t played for us in the Championship and he might do well.

Where and who are the pacey, strong, ball playing CB''s? Truth be told, they don''t exist in numbers, even at the highest level.

In the Prem, there weren''t the same number of crosses pumped into the box as there are likely to be in the Championship.

So maybe just strength and experience will suffice for this season and hope the scouting system unearths something for next season.

However, I will play devil''s advocate and suggest that Ollson could do an excellent job if we are looking for something other than the usual 2 metre bean pole who is not bad in the air. A la Paul Parker was for England,

The most important area is defence. A first choice CB is needed. If it''s an unlikely wish you want, a younger and two-footed version of Hoolahan. This would a great, but very expensive addition.

Grabban scored 22 goals (in 44 apps) last season in this league, hooper scored 19 goals in 39 appearances last time he was in this league, Becchio scored 16 in half a season before he came to us in the last championship season he was in. Now if we got rid of them 3 at once Jaemae you''d have a point, but we haven''t so atm you''re just talking b0ll0cks, now run along back to tw@tted (twtd).