[quote user="Kangaroo Court"]And why exactly was it necessary to start a new thread containing absolutely no new information?[/quote] And why shouldnt he/she/them, You dont like the thread DONT READ IT, simple really. By the way, since when was you a mod ???

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Kangaroo Court"]And why exactly was it necessary to start a new thread containing absolutely no new information?[/quote] And why shouldnt he/she/them, You dont like the thread DONT READ IT, simple really. By the way, since when was you a mod ???[/quote]
How can I judge if I like it if I haven''t read it?

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"][quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Kangaroo Court"]And why exactly was it necessary to start a new thread containing absolutely no new information?[/quote] And why shouldnt he/she/them, You dont like the thread DONT READ IT, simple really. By the way, since when was you a mod ???[/quote]
[/quote]After you read the title you still didnt know it was about RVW ? You STILL read it, you decided you didnt like it and complained. Instead of just going to the next thread ?Sounds about right :(

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Kangaroo Court"][quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Kangaroo Court"]And why exactly was it necessary to start a new thread containing absolutely no new information?[/quote] And why shouldnt he/she/them, You dont like the thread DONT READ IT, simple really. By the way, since when was you a mod ???[/quote]
[/quote]After you read the title you still didnt know it was about RVW ? You STILL read it, you decided you didnt like it and complained. Instead of just going to the next thread ?Sounds about right :([/quote]
You''re not very bright are you? I knew it was about RvW but was hoping that it contained some new information or insight. It didn''t so I commented on that. You decided to complain about that.

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]By the way, since when was you a mod ???...................since 1964.[/quote]Yer off yer rocker! [;)]

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"][quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Kangaroo Court"][quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Kangaroo Court"]And why exactly was it necessary to start a new thread containing absolutely no new information?[/quote] And why shouldnt he/she/them, You dont like the thread DONT READ IT, simple really. By the way, since when was you a mod ???[/quote]
[/quote]After you read the title you still didnt know it was about RVW ? You STILL read it, you decided you didnt like it and complained. Instead of just going to the next thread ?Sounds about right :([/quote]
You''re not very bright are you? I knew it was about RvW but was hoping that it contained some new information or insight. It didn''t so I commented on that. You decided to complain about that.
[/quote]Trust me, i`m a lot brighter than you.A lot wiser too, (if i had seen this title, i would have known not to read it if i was you) as you seem too be to bored with RVW threads, also you would have known its nothing new. If you want up to date news keep watching the Pink-un. :)