Sign in to follow this  
Newton

Prudence with Ambition

Few new signings - weakness in our squad but no one coming in till someone goesAdams unable to build the sqaud he wants till he off loads people (we know who they all are)

ITS BACK  - PRUDENCE WITH AMBITIONHOORAYFull circle 10 years ago (did us proud last time)Same policy nowDelia we love youAnd you we thought it was DoncasterHow wrong we all wereYou all tell me what the answer is - I have my opinion but the internet trolls wont like it

I''ll ask where Newton was when we won the 3rd tier, took nicely to 2nd place in the 2nd tier and did very well the following two seasons.

Always the maggots that crawl out of the rotten apple when things are bad to blame anything and everything with dissatisfaction. Hey, Waveney? Same old moaning, change your record

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]here you go City 1st...another one to add to your ever growing list of those "attacking the club".....[/quote]oh dear

you aren''t too bright are you ?]

Its a shame pundits don''t share you misery about Norwich

the racing posts head sports writer had us down as sealed in favorites for the title on talksport

and that was after he expected fer and rvw to leave

look at cardif they have now had the heart of there midfield ripped out that would be something to moan about

not losing some talented but underperforming stars

Newton wrote the following post at 05/08/2014 2:02 AM:

You all tell me what the answer is - I have my opinion but the internet trolls wont like it

It''s time for that old saying again!

Oh the Irony!