Sign in to follow this  
Standard Beagle

Daniel Braaten

Good om his day. Have many off days. Cant score but is a team player. Good signing if we want midtable next season. Nice smart person/player.

[quote user="Private Frazer"]Are there really football fans who recognise every player they see?

Oh look there''s Daniel Braaten sitting over there.  WTF

[/quote]

[Y]

If he has a couple of goals on Youtube he must be good. [;)] As for me I would not know him if he knocked at my door trying to sell solar panels.

Nothing about this inn norwegian media. Seen him play a bunch og times when he played with tettey at rosenborg.

Daniel Braathen is nothing for us. He is a lazy winger/forward. He has his days when he is unplayable, but that is 1 in 25 matches. The other 24 he is mostly filling up the space.

He had the talent, but never really took it as far as he could. Much like John Carew.

I would be shocked if this guy comes creeping along.

May I start to see a pattern here? O´Neil on a free, and now maybe Braaten on a free?

If there is any truth in this then it can only mean that this old journeyman is a replacement for Redmond.

A few weeks ago I had high hopes for this season but as we creep closer to kick off I''m becoming more and more concerned.

[quote user="Private Frazer"]Are there really football fans who recognise every player they see?
[/quote]

I''m often mistaken for George Best

usually after about the fifth pint before the game in the Coach and Horses

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="Private Frazer"]Are there really football fans who recognise every player they see?
[/quote]

I''m often mistaken for George Best

usually after about the fifth pint before the game in the Coach and Horses

[/quote]By which time you are looking rather ghostly?

Braatens agent told norwegian media he wants to play inn England og Spain next season he have turnd down the opertunety to play inn french leage 1.

[quote user="Olano"]Braatens agent told norwegian media he wants to play inn England og Spain next season he have turnd down the opertunety to play inn french leage 1.[/quote]

well then might it be that he was there for Celta and not us?

Well, I´ll tell you, we don''t want this guy.

He is not consistently good enough.

As mentioned in my other post on the subject, he has his moments, but they are too rare, and I believe they will be rare also in the Championship.

He has got the physique though, but got this tendency to switch off in games, and become a passenger.

On his day he can be a real player though.

Still, I´m amazed if Norwich are considering a move for this player. Not enough quality for a promotion chasing side. Could be a useful squad player, though, but nothing more. Certainly not a regular starter.

[quote user="Olano"]Braatens agent told norwegian media he wants to play inn England og Spain next season he have turnd down the opertunety to play inn french leage 1.[/quote]

Sounds a bit of a Billy Big Bollox to me.

Absolutely not a Championship player. He is as mentioned before in this thread a player who have 1 good game in 25,

No doubt about his talent, but he is lazy. The Championship with many games is the least place he would fit in.

[quote user="William Darby"]Are there really football fans who recognise every player they see?

[/quote]

agreed.

half the people who post these threads wouldn''t know who the player was if they stood right infront of them.... we often get linked with players who are half decent on football manager and posters wax lyrical like they have followed the players careers for years!