Sign in to follow this  
NorwichRat

Has everybody set their sights low this season?

[quote user="Jenkins"]You''ve been a City fan a long time jas[/quote]indeed i have....recent/young fans really don''t know how its been... last season would have made us look like Real Madrid compared to the late 90s!!!!

I have no expectation high or low, I just see how it goes. I always get disappointed when I have high expectations.

Why is there such a downer on Adams? A lot of fans gripe with Hughton was he was too defensive. Now we have a manager that looks to play counter attacking football, the style of play a lot of fans were calling for, they are still unhappy. Ideally we would of got someone in with experience, but every manager that was linked with the job had their faults. I couldn''t see a standout candidate. At least with Adams there is a bit of intrigue as you don''t know truly how he will do.

Tactical nous of Lennon in Europe, you say Highland? Jeez, he got a bit lucky, which can happen, and once they got really serious, they were blown away.

Aggression? Every team has got it, but you talk like it should be ''Muscatesque'' in its application.

Planning on spending a lot of your hard earned, following the team around this season Highland? Your family must so look forward to you coming through the door after a game.