Sign in to follow this  
pete

City management starting to understand at last

Extending Ryan Bennett''s contract and giving Wes a new contract is just the start.

Gary O''Neill signed to replace David Fox.

RVW moved on we were hoping he might come good but may have been forlorn know we''ll never know.

Get £8m for Leroy and keep Hooper and a couple of signings in defence RB and CB either perm or on loan and there may just be rejoicing amongst the faithful. Followed by wins against Wolves and Ipswich away and make Carrow Rd a fortress.

Not asking for too much.

[quote user="pete"]Followed by wins against Wolves and Ipswich away and make Carrow Rd a fortress. [/quote]

This is the crux of the matter. The vast majority of fans will be happy as long as we''re back winning games. We could sell Fer, Pilkington, Ruddy, Olsson et al. and as long as we replaced them and won games the crowd would be happy.

Davo

I hope we hang on to Fer as I think he could have a big part to play this season. If he does well, as I think he should, then his price may double.

Really pleased with the other contract and transfer business. We now need further competition at the back, since it seems Bassong will be leaving.

[quote user="simmo_2"]The problem is we would not win to many matches with all those players leaving,[/quote]

The "problem" was that we didn''t''t win many games WITH them.