Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

Tony Fernandes

Look who the latest player he has started to follow on twitter is. Classless individual and I would say its really inappropriate. Do not sell to that rabble under any circumstances please Mcnally!

So why could you not just put who he is now following rather than make people have to look :)

[quote user="Ron Manager"]OK don''t do twitter so who is it?[/quote]

Sorry. He does not follow that many people. Two of the most recent people he has followed are Ferdinand and Isla who they have just signed. He has not suddenly started following Leroy Fer.

Thought so but it would have been easier if the OP had said that. Fernandez sold the F1 side of Caterham so maybe he''s got a bit more money to splash around. I actually wouldn''t be too upset if Fer left tbh.

Fer going is pretty much a formality I think. Money will talk.

In fact, the club are just waiting for it to go through so they can announce that they''ve already allocated no.10 to Gary O''Neil.

I don''t actually think QPR can afford/will pay what Leroy is worth so I think Redknapp and Fernandes are trying to unsettle him/butter him up so he agitates for a move. Whatever I think it''s out of order for the chairman of a premier league club to be following our players (an act that he knows both the players and fans will see and is unecessary since Fer has a public profile on twitter), especially after Redknapp has made several public comments about wanting to sign him.