Sign in to follow this  
#

I'm totally gobsmacked.........

"Could the Surman transfer rumour be linked to Fer actually staying?"

Why? Surman generally plays on the left side, Fer generally doesn''t (admittedly played there once at WBA last year, from memory). Their styles are also completely different.

I''d have thought Surman''s immediate competition at present are Hoolahan, Pilkington & maybe Howson.

"Before the mods removed another thread ruined by him yesterday I PROVED

he alters my words...so take your blinkers off and wise up."

err, no I didn''t... otherwise you would not have had the thread taken down - after all, what better way to counter one of your detractors than by having evidence that he liesthe post, for those interested, contained some quite offensive racist remarks made by this troll which he originally denied that he had madeLappinup (who will verify this) posted up a link to those commentsI stated that it was a free world and he should post what he wanted - that way folk could judge him by those commentsmy complaint however was that he had lied yet again - something, I suggested, that folk should remember whenever he was posting up stuff attacking the clubthat''s all it was

[quote user="Dave"]He''s under contract and the club don''t need to sell, therefore if Adams wants him to stay he should be staying. The only thing against this is if he really wants to go then he probably wont help the side as his heart wont be in it. If hes sold being under contract he should only leave if an over priced offer comes our way.[/quote]

Huzzah! [Y]