Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

If We Don't Go Up This Year...

Will we be stuck in The Chumpionship for another million years?

In my eyes this really is a make or break season, and anyone of any note we do manage to hold onto will surely be gone if we fail to go up.

We still have the parachute payments for a few year which keeps us ahead of the pack, but if we don''t go up this season, players tend to go unfortunately.

I would want Smith and Jones to put their shares up for sale on EBay and McNally and Adams to be replaced.

If we fail to go up I will view it as the culmination of eighteen months of mis-management and bad decision making.

I supported Hughton at the start of the last campaign as I thought he did well to keep us up there, against all odds, after Lambert left and that things were due to change on the pitch because of his positive signings.

Following the the Christmas/New Year period it was obvious to all that a change needed to be made.

We got inactivity and little has been done right since IMO.

This is the reason we shouldn''t have given the job to neyull

It''s such a massive season, I hope he proves me wrong but he really doesn''t fill me with a lot of confidence.

Just the end of last season Was enough for me to not want him in the job, but let''s see, I hope the board act quickly if it goes tits up. Not a good time to learn on the job.