Sign in to follow this  
Canary Willo

Based on his track record....

.. Can you honestly see McNally  crumbling and letting players leave on the last day of the window for a deal which does not suit this club?

I cannot see Fer, Redmond, or Hooper walking away from here unless we have a suitable replacement lined up, for a fee that matches if not exceeds current market rate and also going on the last day of the window.

Could all be proved wrong of course, but the deals he has done so far this summer and the lack of real activity towards these players suggest he is playing a great game, which he should as he does hold most of the aces.

I hope we are a club who will tell players who are under contract that they will leave only when the club feels it is in the club''s interest to do so.

RVW, Hooper, Snodgrass and Fer were all part of a collective responsibility for getting us relegated.

We got a good return on Snodgrass and Hooper and Fer should lower their egos, knuckle down and try and improve their worth by taking the Championship by storm. If they leave, then I''m sure we will receive top dollar for them.

All depends on release clauses and clubs who trigger it. Mad rush the last few days of the season and we could be caught out. We''ve had irons in the fire previous season but when push comes to shove, we end up with a half baked marshmallow in the likes of Luciano B who doesn''t set the NCFC taste buds alight. 

Really, he is our worst striker ever in my eyes. Forget RvW, he got revenue in shirt sales!!!