Sign in to follow this  
skeps

leyroy now 1-8 to join qpr

I hope not, Sky Sports said this morning that QPR have gone off the deal, yet this is sky sports and they don''t really know anything.

[quote user="skeps"]seems like this could happen, qpr fans seem to reckon 6.5m deal agreed[/quote]

Not too sure - there seem to be conflicting reports http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/norwich-city/transfer-talk/news/qpr-end-interest-in-fer_169794.html - however Fernandes following Fer on twitter makes me think they''ll still come in for a bid - I just hope it''s more than the £6m being touted

Would welcome a £6 million bid for Fer from QPR just so McNasty could tell them to do one.If you like a punt then Newcastle look good value at 33-1 to sign him

That''s not enough money, nowhere near! and what a crap club to go to. Another boring small, nothing London club defined entirely by their wealthy, fame hungry owner.

If he went to Southampton or somewhere decent like that and for at the very minimum 8 million up front then fair enough, but this potential and hopefully made up deal stinks!

I''m really not too sure quite what it is that he did last season to suggest he is worth as much as some seem to think. IMO he was ok, nothing stunning. I''d probably prefer to keep him but something in the region of 6.5-7m seems about right if we''re to sell, which would be 2m+ more than we paid for him.

Agree Branston, he''s probably worth £6m based on his performances last season, but he''s probably worth about £8-8.5m to us as we''re unlikely to find a better midfielder who would come to the championship

I don''t think its QPR, Southampton would be my guess.

With a Dutch manager and the need to rebuild their squad Southampton is a more logical move. But as everyone knows they received a shed load of money this Summer, so if Fer does go there they won''t get him on the cheap.

Although there''s (like surfer said) that dutch connection, is fer really good enough for southampton after selling their prized assets for £20m a piece? I don''t think so, unless they buy all average premier league players for all around £7-9m.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]He''ll end up at southampton[/quote]Would agree with this if it wasn''t for the well known spat that Fer and Koeman had a Feyenoord.

Even better if it''s Soton as everyone knows the money they have received and would have to pay big bucks for Fer if they want us to acknowledge their interest.

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]Club clearly more interested in cashing in on players than getting promoted again , they have been almost begging for offers all summer , Hooper next then Redmond .[/quote]back in your box, binboyyou fool no onehttp://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/TWTD.gif

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]Club clearly more interested in cashing in on players than getting promoted again , they have been almost begging for offers all summer , Hooper next then Redmond .[/quote]

Really - oh how fabulous - thank you for sharing your inside knowledge in such an unselfish manner - what would this board be without such intelligent beings as your good self.

How many times have we had this conversation about betting odds??, all it takes to change the odds is someone putting a bit of money on their preferred subject!!.

I don''t think he will go to QPR and not for £6 mill after they have paid the same for Mutch from Cardiff another relegated team!!!.

It''s not what the buying team thinks he''s worth, it''s what we think he''s worth as he''s contracted to us for another 3yrs !!!.

Must say I don''t think he will be here come sep 1stt, but stranger thinks have happened ??.

[quote user="Angry man"]How many times have we had this conversation about betting odds??, all it takes to change the odds is someone putting a bit of money on their preferred subject!!.

I don''t think he will go to QPR and not for £6 mill after they have paid the same for Mutch from Cardiff another relegated team!!!.

It''s not what the buying team thinks he''s worth, it''s what we think he''s worth as he''s contracted to us for another 3yrs !!!.

Must say I don''t think he will be here come sep 1stt, but stranger thinks have happened ??.[/quote]It is up to what both clubs think he is worth - a figure they both have have to agree uponas to the betting, if it was a cert then the bookies would not be taking on ANY bets

I am sure that Mr McNally has noticed that Britt Assombolonga has just signed for Nottm For for £5m plus add ons, and will use that in any negotiating, if our World Cup semi finalist with 3 years left on his contract is being chased by other Clubs...............