Sign in to follow this  
Liquidator

The Jordon Mutch Fee...

Has been reported as a 6mill fee to join QPR.

If he was their second option behind Fer (may or may not be the case) this suggests us holding out for a much bigger fee than 6 million, and rightly so. Hopefully this is a sign of our board being strong in the transfer market. The 7 Million for Snodgrass was good business, and a couple of million for Grabban was a snip considering the transfers that have happened since.

Jus'' trying to look at the positives. Not saying Fer wont go but I trust the board to not let him go without commanding a record transfer fee.

Great business by our club, the money we recieved for snodgrass and the great deal for rvw some money up front they pay all his wages and agree a 6 million fee if we wish to sell and then the 20% sell on clause, Mcnally is great for this club, he will get the best deal for us if Fer is to go. Grabban was a snip and looks really good piece of business.

Maybe they still want Fer too?

Is Mutch that good? a couple of QPR fans I know, as per usual, are making out like he is a major signing?

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]Maybe they still want Fer too? Is Mutch that good? a couple of QPR fans I know, as per usual, are making out like he is a major signing?[/quote]

He''s a bit of a mutchness really, was the fee too mutch, it depends how fer QPR want to go in signing players but pound fer pound I think they paid too mutch.

They may still want Fer or maybe they don''t but there''s no doubt he could be in de mand and they''ve already got Ferdinand.

Mutch had a better season than Fer imo, also got a bit of an eye for goal, I thought cardiff would try to get a better deal out of it tbh, but they seem content with selling all their best players. I doubt QPR would want to buy Fer for more than the fee they paid for Mutch, but I also doubt we''d accept offers for anything less than £6m