Sign in to follow this  
pete

New U21 coach

http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/20140806-dale-brooks-under-21-coach-1809535.aspx?

He is a massive Ipswich fan and has had previous spells with both us and them.

Here''s his resume, looks like he''s got plenty of experience, I''m sure we can forgive him being another 1p5wich fan that has seen the error of his ways and left the place.

As a Performance Coach/Consultant I have the benefit of combining my personal experiences, as a Professional Football Player, UEFA - A Football Coach, Coach Educator and NLP Practitioner/Life Coach to help anyone looking to improve their Performance.

Being involved in professional sport since the age of 12 has allowed me to accumulate many years of shared knowledge and understanding of what is required to survive in such a competitive industry.

Sir Bobby Robson at Ipswich Town FC signed me at the age of 14 as an associated schoolboy then at 16 as an apprentice and then later as a young professional before pursuing a coaching career.

Throughout my coaching career I have held the positions of First Team Assistant Manager, First Team Coach, Caretaker Manager, Reserve Team Manager, Youth Team Manager and Director of The Centre of Excellence in the English Premier League and Leagues One and Two.

I have also been Head of Academy Coaching at Premiership and Championship Level and The Director of the Community Programme at Premiership Level.

Whilst holding some of the positions above I also delivered Coach Education Courses on behalf of the English FA/PFA.

My one and only goal is to share my experience, knowledge and learning''s with as many people as I can helping them elevate their performance to the level they desire.

Jonny Giles told me that when a football man says he wants to ''''pass on his experience'''' or ''''give something back to the game'''' it means '''' gizza job''''