Sign in to follow this  
King Klose

Gary Hooper injury

Saw the majority of the squad at the Inbetweeners movie tonight and Hooper was on crutches and seemed to have a cast/strapping on his leg. Looked pretty bad, don''t know if anyone had heard about this?!

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Was the inbetweeners any good? saw the first one and thought it was pretty decent.[/quote]

Hooper injured? Not interested.

The Inbetweeners? Total interest. Oh, missus.

I''d fly over 1p5wich tomorrow... wrote the following post at 07/08/2014 5:37 AM:

Great film.

---------------------------

Cheers, I''ll have to see it

Nothing more concrete on this rumour yet? Guess we''ll find out at the pre-match presser tomorrow...

[quote user="Id fly over 1p5wich tomorrow..."]On which rumour? Whether Inbetweeners is a great film or if Hooper was on crutches? Both are true.[/quote]The film, obviously... [:)]This reminds me of after the Everton game at the start of last season, with someone saying Benno had left on crutches and was going to be out for six months. Crossing fingers and toes that I''m wrong...

Hopefully it''s a precauionary thing for a minor knock, not sure he''d be on a night out with the lads if he''d just suffered a major injury, and it would had to have happened in the past couple of days.

Might even put off any potential suitors....

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[quote user="Id fly over 1p5wich tomorrow..."]Great film.[/quote]

Thank God some people still call them films.

Americans watch movies. 

[/quote]

Those no-culture clouds! The British call motion pictures "film" which is highbrow. "Let''s go to see a film at the film theatre," suggests Nigel the Dandy. From Land''s End to John O''Groats,

her majesty''s subjects swooned. Film observation (filthy Americans "watch") would remind us of how much better we (think we) are than them.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]

Hopefully it''s a precauionary thing for a minor knock, not sure he''d be on a night out with the lads if he''d just suffered a major injury, and it would had to have happened in the past couple of days.

Might even put off any potential suitors....

[/quote]

The only thing that would put potential suitors (AND THERE AREN''T ANY, MORONS) would be he''s garbage, which he is...

[quote user="jaemae2"]The only thing that would put potential suitors (AND THERE AREN''T ANY, MORONS) would be he''s garbage, which he is...[/quote]Can we take it you''re not too keen on Hooper Maccy? [:D]

[quote user="Id fly over 1p5wich tomorrow..."]Saw the majority of the squad at the Inbetweeners movie tonight and Hooper was on crutches and seemed to have a cast/strapping on his leg. Looked pretty bad, don''t know if anyone had heard about this?![/quote]At the presser they said a ''calf injury'' – would imagine that it was strapping rather than a cast. ''Calf injury'' implies muscular rather than skeletal, so hopefully just a pulled calf muscle and a couple of weeks out? Anyone with better medical knowledge that me care to conjecture?