Sign in to follow this  
Norma Stick

Magath has seen the fozzy flick

Blimey, released by Notts County but good enough for Fulham...I think we''ll be fine this year. Fulham with the ageing Parker and Fotheringham...bl00dy hell thats a depressing thought if you''re a fulham fan.

"jas the barclay king" watch him score against us... s0ds law!!!!

Only if the goal is on the halfway line, and he passes sideways, while clapping like a seal....

I think on paper i would take more of Blackburns players than Cardiffs, Lowe, Hanley, Cairney, Rhodes. From Cardiff i would take Whittingham, i wouldnt take Marshall over Ruddy but hes still prem class. Weve lost 1 of our best players in Snoddy. They''ve lost 3 in Caulker, Medel & Mutch.

I think on paper we have the strongest squad outta the 3 relegated sides.

Why not give that squad place to a promising youth midfielder?

Fozzy is absolutely awful, he''s known to be a d1ck and he does absolutely nothing with his limited ability bar shouting and simple passes. Bradley Johnson looks like Fabregas by comparison

I wouldn''t take him on a free, for very low wages even at a league 2 club, this is the daftest transfer I''ve seen in a while

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Was he not signed for us by Peter Grant who is now Fulham coach ?[/quote]yepand also started at Celtic as did Grant

Right, for the people who use the term ''journeyman'' for anyone that has played for more than three teams - here is a REAL example.Fotheringham is currently 30. Signing for Fulham makes them the 12th move he has made in 14-15 years.Celtic, Dundee, SC Freiburg, FC Aarau, Norwich City, Dundee, Famagusta, Livingston, Dundee, Ross County, Nott''s County and now Fulham.And I think it is fair to say it probably wont be his last.