Sign in to follow this  
pete

Wes signs

Many will be delighted despite everything and others, like myself, will have to move on I guess.

No doubt, at this level, as NA said, he will be a key member of the squad, or something like that.

Really happy about this. He possesses a talent that is rare. Really good player and I rate him very highly.

He''s too moody, good when he can be bothered but if dropped he spits his dummy.

Good he''s exceptional at this level, his game has never relied on pace or physicality to his age is no issue, he has a good few years left.

Also even as a Norwich fan I''d be tempted to a move to Villa after rotting under Hughton for two years

(Even when he played him he was too deep, isolated and only had unsuitable strikers to play in)

Who cares what he said, he''s not a Norwich fan, he''s given us plenty, all I care about is what he ''says'' on the pitch

His outburst was clearly down to pent up frustration at his lack of playing time last season God forbid that Hughton would use a creative playmaker in his side. Clearly he''s now back onside and let''s hope he shows this on the pitch.

I for one am certainly happy that Wes is still with us and refocussed. But I also think it''s too convenient to blame Hughton for last seasons toys out of the pram. His anger was quite clearly directed elsewhere during the transfer window. He was in the side and playing well at the turn of the year. He then sat out the whole transfer window before getting back into the side in the spring. There seemed to be no problem between him and Hughton and the comments he made were about the club supposedly blocking a move by Villa.

Great news, top player and I hope he repays the faith with some vintage performances this year, can''t wait.

I''m not bothered about his alleged comments or infamous celebration personally, he was clearly frustrated and angry at the manager at the time, with good reason. I''m not really sure why supporters took it so personally, especially the celebration as he made the effort to come clap the travelling fans at the end of the game.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]His outburst was clearly down to pent up frustration at his lack of playing time last season God forbid that Hughton would use a creative playmaker in his side. Clearly he''s now back onside and let''s hope he shows this on the pitch.[/quote]

This all over!

Didn''t want to start a new thread about it, but having read this; was Rodwell the signing to replace wes on the last day of the window? Hughton said we had someone lined up in midfield, although I believe he said it was more of an attacking midfielder, this is hughton we''re talking about and the year before on the last game of the season Rodwell did score 2 goals against us when playing in midfield a bit further forward for Man City. Whatcha think?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/9413653/transfer-news-jack-rodwell-warns-youngsters-against-manchester-city-moves

"I tried to go out on loan but that wasn''t allowed.It got blocked on the last day of January, in fact."

I know its irrelevant now, but might be of interest as it was to me