Sign in to follow this  
Buh

A Holt return must have been at least considered

Hooper to me is a big question mark, a huge question mark in fact.

Now I''m not saying get Holt back, I''m very torn and very conscious of his legacy which seems to be relatively intact even after the little paddys he''s had in the past.

What I am saying is Hooper goes, we need another stiker to make it Grabban, Laffertey, Loza and A.N.O.... Holt fits the bill. In on Loan, impact player. Guy warms up and the crowd go beserk.

It''s not a question of can he be as good as he was for us again, because the answer is a definite no. It''s a question of if he can come in and do a job for us.

"It''s not a question of can he be as good as he was for us again, because

the answer is a definite no. It''s a question of if he can come in and

do a job for us."

I think you have answered your own question

Hang on a minute. Cast your mind back and we done a deal so holt could effectively leave to go be near his family.

12 months on, what makes anyone think anything has changed and he''d want to come back and live down here away from his girls?

IMO, holt should''ve stayed last season to fight for his place, but bottled it with the arrival of 3 new strikers. In hindsight, it was right to let him go, but he won''t have any real desire to come back for Norwich, it''d be more to try and kick start his career before he tumbles through the leagues.

He''ll always be a legend for the goals he scored for us, best leave it like that.