Mine I think will be

Ruddy

Whittaker. Martin. Turner. Olsson

Johnson

Grabban. Surman. Redmond

Wes

Latherty

What wiuld yours be??????

Alternative, although i think yours looks a good set up.RuddyMartin  Bennett  Turner OlssonTettey                    Bennett  Hoolahan  RedmondLafferty Grabban.

Given the injuries to key players in Howson, Tettey and Hooper with O''Neil and Fer unavailable our midfield options are actually quite limited. I''d imagine you''re not far off with that starting lineup

[quote user="chuggs"]Mine I think will be

Ruddy

Whittaker. Martin. Turner. Olsson

Johnson

Grabban. Surman. Redmond

Wes

Latherty

What wiuld yours be??????[/quote]This but ever so slightly different.Ruddy.Whittaker  Martin  Turner  OlssonSurman   JohnsonRedmond  Hoolahan  GrabbanLafferty.

[quote user="AJ"]Given the injuries to key players in Howson, Tettey and Hooper with O''Neil and Fer unavailable our midfield options are actually quite limited. I''d imagine you''re not far off with that starting lineup[/quote]Is Tettey definitely out??

I think given the current injuries the only question mark over starting players is over RB.

After watching the two friendlies at Carrow Road , I fear for our defence if Whittaker plays , he was woeful against Celta Vigo ,, nothing to do with how good they might have been ,, he was immobile ,, almost wooden when an attacker ran at him ,,,, well straight past usually !

For me it has to be Russell Martin and Bennett inside ,,, we desperately need both of these positions covered by additional players IMO .

Let''s score more than Wolves !! OTBC !!!

Ruddy

Whittaker Martin Turner Olsson

Johnson Surman

Grabban Hoolahan Redmond

Lafferty

Rudd R.Bennett Tettey E.Bennett Pilkington Murphy Loza

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Midfield looks very lightweight without Tettey and Howson.[/quote]It looks very lightweight with them in it!

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Midfield looks very lightweight without Tettey and Howson.[/quote]Even Hoolahan??

Would like a 4132

Ruddy

Martin Bennett turner olsson

Tettey

Redmond. Wessi. Pilkington

Grabban Lafferty

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="AJ"]Given the injuries to key players in Howson, Tettey and Hooper with O''Neil and Fer unavailable our midfield options are actually quite limited. I''d imagine you''re not far off with that starting lineup[/quote]Is Tettey definitely out??

[/quote]

Presser said tettey was available

-----------------Ruddy------------

Martin----Bennett---Turner---Olsson

Bennet--Tettey--Surman--Pilkington

-----------Lafferty--Grabban------------

As its a horrible day and the first game of the season I reckon its going to be a very physical game so I would take wes out, and I would sub him and redmond on as the game goes on, will be interesting to see how wolves line up.

With everyone''s starting 11 to be similar there seems to be a lacking of fer yet everyone is rating him highly.. Will he not feature today?

Looking at the weather, playing flowing football may not be the order of the day                           Ruddy         Martin Bennett Turner Olsson        Bennet Tettey Johnson Surman                   Lafferty Grabban 

[quote user="Molly Windley"]Looking at the weather, playing flowing football may not be the order of the day                           Ruddy         Martin Bennett Turner Olsson        Bennet Tettey Johnson Surman                   Lafferty Grabban 

[/quote]

This team to start !

Official lineup:Ruddy; Whittaker, Martin (c), Turner, Olsson; Johnson; E Bennett, Surman; Hoolahan; Redmond, Grabban.

4-2-3-1 or Diamond?

Ruddy
                Johnson Surman
 E.Bennett    Hoolahan  Redmond
                    Grabban
or 
                  Ruddy
                    Johnson
          E.Benett      Surman
                     Hoolahan
            Grabban Redmond

Wolves go 4-2-3-1/4-4-1-1:
                   Ikeme
Doherty Batth Stearman Golbourne 
            McDonald Evans
Van La Parra Edwards Sako
                  Dicko
Wolves look weak at full-back but have 2 very attacking wide midfielders. Need protect our full-backs when defending and look to attack their full-backs as quickly as possible.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Bassong,Tettey,Fer,Howson,O''Neil,Pilkington,Lafferty,Hooper.....there''s some big players missing there for one reason or another....[/quote]

so how may of these might be available next weekend??..on this evidence we need all of them?