Sign in to follow this  
Pabs

Pretty sure Watford will be our first game

With this hurricane coming in overnight and tomorrow, with a severe weather warning for wind and rain, I''m going to stick my neck out and say there will be A big anti climax and the game will get called off tomorrow.

Hope not, as been building to it for ages.

Wolves away is one of the few away venues I''m 100% confident will go ahead, it''s a Premier League ground (underground heating/drainage system-wise). Plus the club and ground persons will have kept an eye on the weather days in advance, we''ll have a game tomorrow, albeit a wet one.

Nope. It WILL go ahead. It''s being very overcooked by parts of the media and the authorities are being cautious and it was a hurricane days and days ago - not anymore. The weather last night will probably end up being worse than tomorrows. Speaking as an amateur meteorologist. Assuming it''s not called off on the basis of overblown media stuff and a weather warning. Weather warnings are hardly rare - they happen almost weekly and they are yellow and amber. The chance of a red warning (which could lead it being called off for safety reasons) are extremely low (especially in the Midlands).

Posts like these are EXACTLY why some people shouldn''t be allowed to read newspapers or watch the news......Sensationalist journalism claims yet another victim.No wonder this country''s in such a mess......[:$]

[quote user="foxruels"]The chance of a red warning (which could lead it being called off for safety reasons) are extremely low (especially in the Midlands).
[/quote]

Even more especially in Wolverhampton.

It''s such a dump that the odd hurricane or two can only improve the place, surely ?

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[quote user="foxruels"]The chance of a red warning (which could lead it being called off for safety reasons) are extremely low (especially in the Midlands). [/quote]

Even more especially in Wolverhampton.

It''s such a dump that the odd hurricane or two can only improve the place, surely ?

[/quote][:D]

We had more rain in 30 minutes yesterday and I still wore flip flops, tee shirt and shorts. Mind you, that''s all I ever wear. Being serious, Wolves ground should be Abe to absorb a bit of rain.

[quote user="Johnny Stump"]Abe''s Odyssey.

That was a good game.[/quote][Y]Been given the HD remake treatment for PS3, PS4 and PC I believe if that''s your cup of tea. Shame they didn''t do it for Xbox too. I loved that game....."Follow me""Ok"[:D]

I spent half my childhood on those first two Oddworld games. I just wish they''d make a brand new one in the sidescrolling style of the originals instead of a remake but whatever, I''ll still buy it when it comes out on pc

[quote user="William Darby"]This thread is an example how modern MSM has turned the young''uns into fearful pantwetters.[/quote]

I''m 29.

[quote user="City1st"]it will stop raining by four ''ishthat I know

[/quote]that''s how you do itMr Fish