Sign in to follow this  
Liquidator

Pathetic...

OVERREACTION from so many people on here. No, we weren''t good today. A couple of little spells but in general poor.

The first game of the season is rarely a good barometer for the whole season, sure we''d like to win but the world hasn''t ended. Wolves away was a really unfortunate game to play first, full of confidence and momentum.

Things need to be looked at and improved, the system didn''t work, but people slating Adams already, do me a favour.

Keep your 5h1t together for christs sake, there are 45 games. We can''t judge Adams on one!

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]But it''s not just 1 game...[/quote]

This is the first game where he''s had a transfer window, brought in his own players, had a real chance to impact things.

Regardless, even if you want to include those 5 games, 4 of which against far superior opposition, then I don''t think its fair to judge him yet.

If we are still playing this way after the first 6 then questions need to be asked but today is just one match that just before the sending off we were starting to control.

[quote user="Liquidator"]OVERREACTION from so many people on here. No, we weren''t good today. A couple of little spells but in general poor.

The first game of the season is rarely a good barometer for the whole season, sure we''d like to win but the world hasn''t ended. Wolves away was a really unfortunate game to play first, full of confidence and momentum.

Things need to be looked at and improved, the system didn''t work, but people slating Adams already, do me a favour.

Keep your 5h1t together for christs sake, there are 45 games. We can''t judge Adams on one![/quote]

And the same thing was said at the start of last season........if things look broken fix them.

Playing players out of position, motivating players to give 100 % for 90 minutes and expect to make changes if your system isn''t working.

The same mistakes made by the previous manager.

No doubt Adams has the passion but he needs to be able to focus this to the pkayers.

Agreed Liquidator, I''ve seen overreaction from fans before but the delight with which so many are sticking the knife in Adams already is ridiculous.

My biggest gripe is he obviously thinks these players are good enough. Hughton thought bringing in strikers guaranteed goals as well. The midfield is pathetic. And now olsson is suspended we must have the slowest defence in the league.