Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Why are you complaining about adams now?

Its been one game, and i''m sure he''s learnt a lot from this first competitive game. Why complain now about him? give him some time

The 5 games against the biggest teams in english football have no relation to this game v wolves. I don''t understand however why he has a thing with playing redmond upfront...it has never worked

To be honest, the 5 games last season were no different to when Hughton was in charge, today was no different again. Saying a load of buzzwords when appointed to get fans on side is pointless when you can''t back it up

However, getting rid now is not the answer - questioning if he should have been appointed in the first place is aimed at the board

We need to get it right first time or we''ll end up rotting in the Championship for the next few years.

Their''s no positives to take from today..

1 shot on target says it all.

You can''t blame people for being concerned!

[quote user="mrs miggins"]The 5 games against the biggest teams in english football have no relation to this game v wolves. I don''t understand however why he has a thing with playing redmond upfront...it has never worked[/quote]

But they do - Sunderland went to Stamford Bridge and won just a few weeks before us. We went desperate for a win and were delighted with a 0-0 draw. We even ended the game without a striker on the pitch

STAN wrote the following post at 10/08/2014 6:07 PM:Their''s no positives to take from today..

---------------------------

You never know, this could be the catalysed for a great season like previous seasons in the last 12 years where we haven''t won a game on the first day.