Sign in to follow this  
he

Nathan Redmond

If Nathan Redmond hadn''t have the speed, he wouldn''t have been a professional football player. In the first half he has been like last season.

Running forward with the ball and then shoot from 20-30 meters when there is forward runs on his side. He had one goal last season doing this. All his other tries ended in misery.

He has a big challenge with his decision making. Doesn''t look very clever on the ball when his team mates doforward runs.

its the first game of the season. A season in the championship will do him good (not upfront though, that won''t teach him as much as he would do where he should be; on the wing)

well why hasn''t our manager / coaches told him / drilled into him to improve showed him his mistake seems that when he plays for

England u21''s he doesn''t have this problem

He''s obviously not without talent, but he''s certainly without end product. This ridiculous habit of bursting through with the ball and then blasting it against a defenders legs. And repeat.

If we can get good money for him, I''d take it, albeit I don''t have much confidence the cash would be properly reinvested.

Whenever Redmond plays for the u21''s he''s consistently the most dangerous player on the pitch.

He''s a right winger, play him there and he''ll cause problems.

The players make the system, the system doesn''t make the players. However Neil seems to be fan of playing people out of position.

[quote user="militantcanary"]Who thinks he is worth 10M now as I said previously get rid for anything half decent, the phrase headless chicken was invented for him i am sorry to say[/quote]You could get rid of most of that team to be fair , Redmond, Grabban , Whittaker, Johnson , etc etc