Sign in to follow this  
chuggs

prediction for todays game.

Lets give it a go and see what you people think todays score will be, I thinkm personally it will be a very tight game with them on an up and in front of there own crowd, I am going to go with a 1-1

Open game, loads of chances at both ends,several goals.......so.....2-2, 2-3, 3-2, 3-3.......something like that....I will settle for a 3-2 to City

I agree I think we will have a decent season but won''t get off to a good start,maybe it''s Norwich and first games and all that but I can already here Adams " we were ready I don''t understand where that came from " and " that''s a wake up call " Hope i''m wrong though obviously .

Any points from today would be good. Given our record at Wolves and our opening day record over the past 11 seasons I''d take a 1-1 draw

5-1 to Wolves. Despite 3 years in the Premiership we''re left with a very weak squad and a woefully inexperienced managerial team. Against a side with momentum and a canny, experienced manager we can logically expect a hiding.

Will follow online from Monterrey, MX. Hope the game thread is lively regardless of what''s happening, but I''m expecting a disappointing draw against a team from Div. 3 who should hsve no business keeping us in check.

My heart tells me it will play out as it should, and we hammer them like the pretender they are, sending a message to the rest of the division that wd mean business and our rediscovered attack mode is gonna leave the rest of them fighting for 2nd place.

1 - 3 final, with several "should have scoreds" that will keep us out of 1st place for a fee days.

I thought that we broke the wolves "hoodoo" when we beat them in the play offs ?

Last time we played at their place 2-2 springs to mind ,,

It''s all down to the team , and how they play ,, COYY!

Oh ! Wait .... "Come on you plummy colour and blacks" !!

OTBC

a) bad record at Molineux

b) not a good record on TV

c) no win on 1st game of the season for 12 years

d) no win on 1st game of the season away for 19 years

e) away to a newly promoted team on the 1st day..a bad time to play them (0-4 at Millwall in ''02?!)

f) a few key players injured or "unavailable"

....what could go wrong??

I''ll go 1-1

For me is less about the result and all about the performance;    are we ready to play with discipline and use the quality we possess;   play as a team rather than to personal ego and support each other and we will come through the season well irrespective of today result - mental apptitude is the key,  over confidence and poor tactics are the only things that can hold us back.  

We rarely win on opening day of season,  even rarer we win at wolves,   will be delighted with a draw, can see and narrow defeat - but a 2-1 away win remains my hope.

[quote user="Jenkins"]Wiz wrote the following post at 10/08/2014 9:54 AM: 3-0 win for City. Is that three now?[/quote]

Yes. [:P]