Sign in to follow this  
whistleblower

McNally - you sacked Gunn now sack Adams - clueless kids mgr

1 shot on target - joke

How many of you thought our midfield looked completely powderpuff from the start. Surman, Hoolahan, Redmond (christ knows if he was upfront or not - effing useless), Bennet - too many weaklings for championship...

We are a joke.

Sacked Houghton wihtout a replacement now paying for it with a tin pot youth coach in charge.

I said it last year - the players are not up to it. Need a complete clear out and new blood in before the end of August.

Bloody disgrace and sooooooo booooooring!

And some things never change. Couldn''t even muster up a goal against a team playing league 1 last season.

somebody involved with local football told me today we interviewed Malky but told him he HAD to have Adams as part of his set up.. he refused... I''ll let others ponder that...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]somebody involved with local football told me today we interviewed Malky but told him he HAD to have Adams as part of his set up.. he refused... I''ll let others ponder that...[/quote]

Not true

he just didnt want to work with a team of technical manager etc, nothing to do with Adams

That doesn''t surprise me - managers are part of teams, Malky was part of a successful team that got promoted, of course he wants his own people around him. If we ended up with Adams because of a reason like that, then questions need to be asked of the board

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]That doesn''t surprise me - managers are part of teams, Malky was part of a successful team that got promoted, of course he wants his own people around him. If we ended up with Adams because of a reason like that, then questions need to be asked of the board[/quote]

as above...simply not true

somebody involved with local football told me today we interviewed Malky but told him he HAD to have Adams as part of his set up.. he refused...

I''ll let others ponder that...

I''d heard that as well, told he could only bring one member of his back room team and refused

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]somebody involved with local football told me today we interviewed Malky but told him he HAD to have Adams as part of his set up.. he refused... I''ll let others ponder that...[/quote]It is a fact that Adams was promised there would be some kind of job for him at the club even if he wasn''t chosen as manager. But that is not the same as Mackay being told Adams would have to be part of his first-team coaching set-up. Mackay, like most managers, has two coaches he lugs around with him.If the board did try to force Adams on Mackay in place of one of his favourite coaches then that almost certainly would have put Mackay off. But I doubt that happened. The probability is that Adams would have been kept on with the youth team or some such, and your man in local football, who is hardly likely to know what was said in the boardroom between the directors and Mackay, heard the fact of the promise to Adams and assumed too much. That it was some kind of sticking-point when it was nothing of the kind.

[quote user="Mickdundee"]somebody involved with local football told me today we interviewed Malky but told him he HAD to have Adams as part of his set up.. he refused...

I''d heard that as well, told he could only bring one member of his back room team and refused[/quote]

Thats different and more like the truth...the original post mentioned Adams

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]somebody involved with local football told me today we interviewed Malky but told him he HAD to have Adams as part of his set up.. he refused... I''ll let others ponder that...[/quote]I can''t blame Malky for wanting to bring in his own radio commentator as part of his backroom team.

Adams is nothing but a easily controllable puppet and yes man to McNally and the board.

[quote user="Wiz"]Adams is nothing but a easily controllable puppet and yes man to McNally and the board.[/quote]dear old Billy Liar..... normal service resumed[quote user="Wiz"]

Thats how high I rate Neil.

For those doubters just remember he knows the squad inside out, he

doesn''t have to take City DVD''s on holiday with him before he starts

work, he starts today and he knows his tactics

backwards...............with a plan Z if its needed.

It''s going to be great.

[/quote]

and before the troll accuses me of some nonsense about twisting his words, here they are on the thread that he startedclick here

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="Wiz"]Adams is nothing but a easily controllable puppet and yes man to McNally and the board.[/quote]

dear old Billy Liar..... normal service resumed

[quote user="Wiz"]

Thats how high I rate Neil.

For those doubters just remember he knows the squad inside out, he doesn''t have to take City DVD''s on holiday with him before he starts work, he starts today and he knows his tactics backwards...............with a plan Z if its needed.

It''s going to be great.

[/quote]

and before the troll accuses me of some nonsense about twisting his words, here they are on the thread that he started

click here

[/quote]

Hands up, I got that call badly wrong.

Easy to get these things wrong when opinion changes with the wind! Today was 1 game we lost after going down to 10 men. It wont be the last game we lose this season. Lets give him time and see how it pans out. Its far to early to panic.

[quote user="city4eva"][quote user="Mickdundee"]somebody involved with local football told me today we interviewed Malky but told him he HAD to have Adams as part of his set up.. he refused...

I''d heard that as well, told he could only bring one member of his back room team and refused[/quote]

Thats different and more like the truth...the original post mentioned Adams[/quote]im intrigued how you know this?to me it indicates the board still wanted Adams involved somehow... hence Malky being unhappy?

No competitive wins = wrong choice. Should have got Lennon in, this will all end in tears... I see Adams comments on the BBC are about the sending off as if that was a game changer... dear oh dear!