Sign in to follow this  
the bristol nest

Wolves thread

Yep, being outplayed, particularly in midfield and defence looks shaky (nothing new). Things need to change.  Come on Neyul - you are the one that said ''good management is about recognising when things are going wrong and make change t imprve things''.  Now you just need to live up to it.

35 minutes gone now and very unimpressive. Lacking any ideas going forwards needs to be changes made

For me the diamond doesn''t work, it''s too narrow. Doesn''t give us options to play out from defence and means we rarely pick up the loose ball. Wolves are stretching us well and we look valnerable

Midfield don''t look like they have ever seen each other before. To slow, no movement, trying to play short passes to players under pressure. Need to start moving the ball more quickly. Very laboured at the moment

Same problem as last season, no ideas going forward & our strikers are isolated / frustrated.

Midfield getting bypassed far to easily.

Need a change in personnel at the break.

Not impressed with Grabban. Typical kick and rush game despite Adams'' promises to play the Norwich way.

We struggled to create decent chances last season. We haven''t addressed that problem so nothing''s changed. The defence was poor and slow last season and we''ve decided not to change that either. We''re kidding ourselves if we think we''re going to walk this league.

As the game goes on it will be the team with the winning mentality that will come to the fore and the team used to losing more likely to get nervous ie us

[quote user="Adnams Out"]Not impressed with Grabban. Typical kick and rush game despite Adams'' promises to play the Norwich way.[/quote]I think we are witnessing the Norwich way! This is as boring as it has been for the last two seasons!

Why the hell can''t anyone in this team hold the ball, dribble, move into space or pass faster than 2mph? We look like the lower league team!

We''re all over the place at the moment, no shape, or threat. Let''s see whether Adams has the abilities to change it at half time

Same poor team as the last 2 seasons in my opinion and everytime I look at the media they are saying we are a good team. We seem good at games where nothing happens. Not enough has been shaken up during pre-season

Been saying that this kind of midfield worries me. Not got the right balance to it.

Half time. Utter dross with nothing created. Changes to formation and team needed

wolves look like the team most recently in the premier leaguebigger, fitter and faster than norwichand they look more organised

Poor first half, but willing to give them a chance rather than writing them off based on a 45 minute away performance.

Didn''t work in the first half up front with redmond (who''s a winger), this is where adams earns his corn I guess. He''s tried to be bold, but we need more bodies in midfield...make it happen neil, earn your money, its not working at the moment, we''re playing too far apart from each other.