Sign in to follow this  
Rogue Baboon

The next 3 games...

After today''s poor performance, things need to change. I''m not about to call for Adams to be sacked - I don''t think he should have been given the job in the first place - but our next 3 games are probably even harder than today

Watford - Deeney and Vydra will be one of the top strikeforces this season. Our defence will be tested.

Blackburn - still have Rhodes and will be looking for playoffs minimum

Ipswich - simply desperate to beat us

We need minimum of 6 points from the next 3 imo, if not teams will already be 6/9 points ahead

Just a question but what if we fail to win any of those. Where would that leave Adams, because of the last 2 years and failing to get rid of a manager until it was too late. Dont rhink people will have patience.

[quote user="CJRV 2014"]Just a question but what if we fail to win any of those. Where would that leave Adams, because of the last 2 years and failing to get rid of a manager until it was too late. Dont rhink people will have patience.[/quote]

Are you on a total wind up agenda??? Yesterday you were saying we had the best squad in the league! Don''t understand you!

[quote user="CJRV 2014"]Just a question but what if we fail to win any of those. Where would that leave Adams, because of the last 2 years and failing to get rid of a manager until it was too late. Dont rhink people will have patience.[/quote]

Are you on a total wind up agenda??? Yesterday you were saying we had the best squad in the league! Don''t understand you!

With 2 home games coming up it would be a disaster if we failed to win either of them

As for Ipswich, you have to accept that derbys are exceptions to the rule in terms of passion and form

I think he means that although we have the best squad, if the manager can''t get the best out of them, then someone else should try. I think its a reasonable way of looking at it tbh

Ah OK my error maybe, agree with the manager sentiments you''ve just outlined.

I suspect we''ll get a point on Saturday before losing to Blackburn. Local derbies are always more difficult to predict but should we lose that as well Adams will do well to last 10 games. With his lack of experience Adams was always unlikely to maximise the potential of the squad which makes his appointment all the more puzzling.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]I suspect we''ll get a point on Saturday before losing to Blackburn. Local derbies are always more difficult to predict but should we lose that as well Adams will do well to last 10 games. With his lack of experience Adams was always unlikely to maximise the potential of the squad which makes his appointment all the more puzzling.[/quote]The potential of your squad is something I keep reading... but it''s largely the same crop from 2013/14 that let you all down time and again. Why do you have so much faith they will perform now? Wolves had the same issue when they went down in consecutive years, they put their faith in the old guard to help them bounce back but they didn''t have the team spirit, fight or guts to roll their sleeves up and dig in... they still felt they had a divine right to be eating at the top table.If I was an NCFC fan I''d have been calling for a completely new spine of the team in the close season to really kick the team up the backside. Instead it''s just same old, same old.

[quote user="portman_king"][quote user="Highland Canary"]I suspect we''ll get a point on Saturday before losing to Blackburn. Local derbies are always more difficult to predict but should we lose that as well Adams will do well to last 10 games. With his lack of experience Adams was always unlikely to maximise the potential of the squad which makes his appointment all the more puzzling.[/quote]The potential of your squad is something I keep reading... but it''s largely the same crop from 2013/14 that let you all down time and again. Why do you have so much faith they will perform now? Wolves had the same issue when they went down in consecutive years, they put their faith in the old guard to help them bounce back but they didn''t have the team spirit, fight or guts to roll their sleeves up and dig in... they still felt they had a divine right to be eating at the top table.If I was an NCFC fan I''d have been calling for a completely new spine of the team in the close season to really kick the team up the backside. Instead it''s just same old, same old.[/quote]patience my little bin boy all will come goodnow why not try to see if you can sell some more tickets for your cup final - it won''t look good if poorman road is nearly half empty as it was against Fulham

There is no "probably" about being harder. Today''s game was going to be one of the easiest of the season. That Wolves team will be lucky to not finish dead last in the league. They aren''t good, don''t fool yourself.