Sign in to follow this  
BroadstairsR

Duffer

Now I am generally a positive individual about my Norwich City. I look for positives when they do not exists and excuses when they are not appropriate.

I expected us to do well this season and considered even an average and inexperienced Neil Adams capable of success with the players at his calling.

Today burst my bubble. The inept team selection manufactured a dismal result whereby our new attacking intent proved capable of producing hardly a single worthwhile effort.

I was warming to |Neill Adams, but am suddenly impervious to the bullshine (as our Board were not.)

Considering the occasion, this was one of the most inept, attack-free performances that I can recall from a team in the yellow.

It was truly awful.  Defenders of this terrible display please give me one reason to retract. This was supposed to be the day we regained some pride. The day when we were supposed to exhibit our quality for the coming season. We were awful. Thank you Neil for getting nothing right.

Given today''s non-show  we have little hope of a quick return upwards this season, our clueless manager has mid-Championship mediocrity written all over his expressionless face.

One game doesn''t make a season. This was not just that though but more indicative of what we have in store. We did not just lose a game, we lost a season.

Dopey was clueless. Come back Gunny, you couldn''t have done worse.

I cannot remember a more useless, uninspired display from my team as today and I reamain depressed because this dope will not turn  things  around,  

Its one bloody game that we were well in until the sending off. Also we were playing in black!

It was not all entirely stinkingly dreadful.There were positive substitutions which changed the game and tried to ask new questions of Wolves.Yes, of course the enforced sub - Hoolahan for Garrido  - wasn''t "positive" per se, but Hoolahan was so utterly sh*t that we could have subbed him for a hula hoop and it would have had as much impact.  So he got that right.Lafferty came on and caused problems, and showed signs of a good partnership with Grabban.Other than that though, yeah, it stank.Badly.

I must have imagined us controlling the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half and creating two clear cut chances for Surman and Grabban to score before the sending off then Jas? Today was poor but not as bad as some of the reaction on here suggests.

[quote user="JF"]I must have imagined us controlling the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half and creating two clear cut chances for Surman and Grabban to score.[/quote]a game last 90 minutes and we dominated 10 of them... wow... just wow!

JF, we were narrowly relegated from the English Premier League last season. Wolves plied their trade in League One.

Overall they were better than us. Perhaps you accept our decline with more grace than I do.

I remain angry about everything that transpired today and, yes, we were that bad.

It was an obvious case of dire mis-management IMO.

Adams remains as poor as his dreadful contribution at the end of last season. Will this chap ever manufacture a win?

Lambert was a winner, Hughton angered us for what he was, but this duffer is a loser! 

I think had the sending off not happened we would have gone on to take 3 points today Broadstairs. The 1st half was poor but from the start of the 2nd we came out and took control of the match creating two good chances. The sending off happens and after that any momentum we had built is lost. 2 home games coming up and a trip down the road will give us a better picture of where we are. The only reply I will give to Jas is if you expect to watch a team dominate for 90 minutes go and watch Scottish football.

[quote user="Wishbone"]People only see what they want to see....[/quote]

So you think  wanted to witness that performance?

I expected, and wanted, a clinical three points from us. We were one hundred light years away from that.

For bor!

http://www.toplesscelebs.net/Cameron-Diaz-topless.html

We were poor first half but Wolves hardly had a chance. Second half, we had started to exercise our dominance and then Olsson was sent off...game over!

I didn''t see the game yesterday but listened via canary world. Reading all reports it seems it was pretty dire bar a little run in the 2nd half where again we failed to convert aka last season..... I will still reserve my judgement on Adams until after the Blackburn game, if we fail to win either of the next 2 then my worst fears of his appointment in the summer will have been clarified " blue square one league manager" leading a premier league team........over to you Neyal prove your point in the next two games or prepare for the wrath.

[quote user="JF"]For bor!

http://www.toplesscelebs.net/Cameron-Diaz-topless.html[/quote]Do you know, for a moment there I felt something stir for the first time in years.

[quote user="JF"]I think had the sending off not happened we would have gone on to take 3 points today Broadstairs. The 1st half was poor but from the start of the 2nd we came out and took control of the match creating two good chances. The sending off happens and after that any momentum we had built is lost. 2 home games coming up and a trip down the road will give us a better picture of where we are. The only reply I will give to Jas is if you expect to watch a team dominate for 90 minutes go and watch Scottish football.[/quote]

so if we "dominated" 10 minutes of the match what did Wolves do with the other 80?

How do you expect a team with 10 men away from home to dominate?

[quote user="JF"]How do you expect a team with 10 men away from home to dominate?[/quote]

ok.. what about the 60 minutes leading up the red card.. again if we "dominated" 10 then what were Wolves doing for the other 50?

Very little. I believe their goal after we had gone down to ten was their 1st shot on target. At the point of the sending off we were in control of the match and 3 points looked the likely outcome.