Sign in to follow this  
portman_king

Welcome back

[quote user="portman_king"]There we go again - sidestepping what

this thread is actually about.How about you talk NCFC with me for a

change City1st? Or do you prefer to talk ITFC?[/quote]

I think City1st has continually asked you a reasonable question. It''s the same question as I''ve asked you before too. Now if you want us to take you as genuine and talk all things Canaries with you then you should give us an answer. So I''ll try again...

After coming on here supposedly all reasonable in the autumn of 2010 telling us how you were going to be flying the East Anglian flag, why did you then go away before Christmas that year and not come back again until the spring of this year? Those of us with long enough memories aren''t going to take you on face value until you honestly answer that question. The closest I have seen to an answer is that you stopped coming here when we were in different divisions. But of course we both know that isn''t true. Don''t we?

I do hope those who feel you are such a reasonable poster now do so out of ignorance. Because if they know your track record and still feel the same then I''m afraid there''s more than a whiff of bin about them too...

A bin boy writes -"You really haven''t grasped the whole concept of this have you? Like I

said before ITFC is NOT a seperate entity! It is now a divison of the

MEG - so "ME putting the squeeze on to get us to pay our interest

payments" is absolute piffle""Interesting that it is now twice that you have had no response to my

''revelations'' that ITFC is NOT a separate entity and is NOT being made

to stand on its own two feet."
It is a seperate entity. A company that is registered at companies house.ME has, and is continuing to, put the squeeze on your grubby little club, albeit under some nonsensical guff about FFP.The wider implications of this can be seen in the all to often idiotic bleats about the poor fans who suffer when the likes of ''readies'' Redknapp send them into bankruptcy. Yet how many of them bother to check on the most basic of facts ... as can be  seen above with the clueless drivel spewed out by cortwan king ?Where was the protest when it was revealed in the club accounts (much later), that Evans had made off with their training ground. If this ''division'' of ME''s  ''empire'' was not a seperate legal entity then why bother to transfer it out of the hands of the football club ?Why the charade of the Cat 1 application when it was known over a year ago that Evans had no intention of funding it. And again why no concerns or questions from their fans ?So stop your whinging bin boy, stop pretending that you are here for reasoned debate. You have crawled out of the woodwork because you imagine that there is at last something to gloat about, and that is why you have not dared to show your face on here for the past four years.

In Evan''s own words from Saturday''s program ........"Thank you again to all those who have in the past and continue to

support our academy sponsorship programme. I assure you every pound

committed to the academy from you means more invested directly in the

first-team squad, so this assistance is invaluable"
Having transferred the training ground to an offshore company he is now charging ITFC £40k pa to rent it back. Surely this has to come from the first team squad?It''s ok though, he''s asking the fans to dig even deeper to make up for it.....and they will. [:D]

they could always sell their club shares - bought during the share offer that the gobshite Bowden claimed would raise more than City would ........................ which are now worthless !unfortunately I doubt, master lapdance, that the paupers will be so dim this time - as the failure of the academy sponsorship scheme showsor why so few have bought season tickets, or now bother to turn up to poorman roadhttp://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000mVfSvxebpkQ/s/700/IpswichTown-Brighton-280913-TGS026.jpg