Sign in to follow this  
Newton

It is not Adams fault

McNally said they scoured the four corners of Europe before the board decided Adams was the man for the job

What he rearly meant was Adams was the cheapest option

This is  another pathetic appointment as manager and is another penny pinchining exercise by Delia and her croonies which will backfire massively on the club as our best players will try and rush out the door either by the end of August or the Jan transfer window and we wil start to slide back to league 1

It is now time for her to step aside with what dignaty she has left and help the club find new owners

If there is anyone left on this board who still wants her sitting at the front of the Directors box each game you must be the related to the fool I know who thought the British Gas man he found in his house each night was actually mending a leak and not s######g his missus

DELIA OUT  DELIA OUT DELIA OUT

If "She" stepped aside we would be bankrupt within a couple of months.Is that really what you are asking for? The end of our Club?If that''s not the case, please explain how this scenario would work in your idealistic world!

Delia''s had a somewhat easy ride when you consider her atrocious record in charge of our club. What''s changed between the end of the Chase era and today is that the PR and media management is such that she''s much better insulated from criticism than Chase was. She''s the football equivalent of a North Korean dictator, presiding over a complete shambles, but idolised as a dear leader within a personality cult.

[quote user="Adnams Out"]Delia''s had a somewhat easy ride when you consider her atrocious record in charge of our club. What''s changed between the end of the Chase era and today is that the PR and media management is such that she''s much better insulated from criticism than Chase was. She''s the football equivalent of a North Korean dictator, presiding over a complete shambles, but idolised as a dear leader within a personality cult.[/quote]you are waveney and I claim my £5

There are many  fools on this board who do not understand how this club is run financially

Delia does not and has not for a number of years put any finance into Norwich, we are run on the income we generate each season

Besides a loan of £2.5M which has no repayment date the rest of her money represents share capital which she would get back if the club was sold to new owners

We have no debt, we owe her very little

What the share capital allows Delia to do as her family own over 50% is control every aspect of the club, including player transactions and the employment of the management team

There is no doubt she would have rubber stamped the Adams appointment

It is very clear she does not have a clue when it comes to football appointments even tho she is a Norwich fan

She needs to accept that all the managerial appointments she has made over the last 10 years bar one have been an absolute disaster and step aside for the sake of the club

I am not saying leave immediately but be actively involved in finding new owners who know what they are doing for the sake of the club

Agree, the board needs a big shake up.

Delia would have been the instigator in the Adams and co employment with "he''s such a nice guy" and "we know him well he''s our freind" being her only argument in hiring him as our manager.

The inability of using thier head in footballing decisions instead of thier heart is what is going to cost this club once again.

[quote user="65Vintage"]If "She" stepped aside we would be bankrupt within a couple of months.

[/quote]

no we wouldnt... she is majority shareholder, the time will come when she will leave the club, as will MWJ, they simply need to sell their shares to the person coming in (be it someone they have chosen or otherwise) and we continue as is...

Delia could leave this afternoon and we would still be here in 10 years.

[quote user="barclay_boy111"]Agree, the board needs a big shake up. Delia would have been the instigator in the Adams and co employment with "he''s such a nice guy" and "we know him well he''s our freind" being her only argument in hiring him as our manager. The inability of using thier head in footballing decisions instead of thier heart is what is going to cost this club once again.[/quote]

Rioch,

Worthington,

Grant,

Gunn

Adams...

case closed..

Important words there as in "we have no debt"

Despite the obvious and sensible reconstruction of wages Tec following relegation we were told that Norwich do not have to sell but indeed have money to invest in the squad to ensure immediate return to premier league (although not guaranteed)

Where is it then?

Snoddy out for 8m and RVW gone freeing up wages so in total almost 10 m plus wages of Nash,Fox etc

Lafferty an Grabban in for 5m and a free signing.

So by my reckoning 5m plus the tv payment from last season and the parachute payment.

We have never been so financially well off......allegedly

Where are the signings to ensure we are competitive?

We are told nothing by the board.......zilch

No rumours at all. We must be the only club in England who are currently not linked to someone.

Please board just TELL US WHAT''S HAPPENING

Never believe everything the board tell you

This season we have no debt and we do not need to sell - CORRECT

Next season the Prem funding reduces and we will have to reduce our wages bill accordingly (players will leave)

This will continue for a further 2 years with players leaving each year until we are left with an total income of around £20M and a team to match

The only way you can stop this cycle of selling your best players each year is to either get back in the Prem or have an owner who is prepared to invest

I would suggest that the neither option is likely with the cook in charge

The board tell us nowt so what''s to believe.

I said in previous posts that Hoolahan signing another contract was to appease fans in absence of further signings and unless something dramatic occurs soon I fear I may be right.

Like last season, Carra will be full or thereabouts for every home game.....Regardless of what the standard or quality of football is on offer - it''s a ''win win'' situation for the NCFC Board.....

BAAAAAAAA!

"]Important words there as in "we have no debt"

Despite the obvious and sensible reconstruction of wages Tec following relegation we were told that Norwich do not have to sell but indeed have money to invest in the squad to ensure immediate return to premier league (although not guaranteed)

Where is it then?

Snoddy out for 8m and RVW gone freeing up wages so in total almost 10 m plus wages of Nash,Fox etc

Lafferty an Grabban in for 5m and a free signing.

I am not a club apologist far from it but I have to correct this one...

According to Transfemark Lafferty cost just under 4M, Grabban was signed for 3M I believe.

Snodgrass went for 7M I think though it could have been a bit more

RVW''s loan fee is said to be 1.25M meaning we have made a profit of less than 1.5M.

The TV Money does not cover our wages I am afraid and we have to sell in order to get more players coming in.

We are well off on paper as we have playing assets of 65M (Transfermarkt again), which is more on paper than a few PL teams.

FFP kicks in with a loss of only 3M with owners allowed to put 5M in hence I can understand why no further players have yet been linked