Sign in to follow this  
Buh

I didn't hear canary call yesterday...

Did anyone listen to it?

Did it have the usual plethora of brain dead, yokel freaks on show?

I listen to it for entertainment purposes and thought after yesterday it would be good

There is literally nothing funnier to me than a 100 year old man who is his own sister and brother so furious he can barely speak phoning a live radio show from his shed.

I heard it .the first caller wants Neil out makes you laugh.many more games like that he might be right

[quote user="Buh"]Did anyone listen to it?

Did it have the usual plethora of brain dead, yokel freaks on show?

I listen to it for entertainment purposes and thought after yesterday it would be good

There is literally nothing funnier to me than a 100 year old man who is his own sister and brother so furious he can barely speak phoning a live radio show from his shed.[/quote]I think you could well be considered one of these judging by some of your posts on here

Oooooo looks like we caught ourselves a canary caller here!

Now are you "Barry" "bernie" or "negative mark"

It would be a lot better if Neeyul was actually taking the calls. After having stepped down as our manager of course!

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="Herman "]How is it any different to this forum?[/quote]No LDC.  I''d pay the phone bill myself if he called in.[/quote]The programme isn''t long enough for an LDC diatribe.

Canary Call doesn''t have to be missed. It''s available all week on the BBC Radio Player. Always worth a listen!

And, shock horror, callers from Norfolk often have Norfolk accents...

It''s a must for the drive home ;-)

We have soooo many great potential managers out there.

Still everyone is entitled to their opinion no matter how far away frim others views.

suspect it''s just one bloke putting on ''various'' voicespretending to be different callers

Not a plug (he said) wwwharbourradio.com Friday evening hosted by a Norwich fan and its called the Rant 5-30 to 7-00 give it a go. Yes it''s my son

[quote user="pete_norw"]Not a plug (he said) wwwharbourradio.com Friday evening hosted by a Norwich fan and its called the Rant 5-30 to 7-00 give it a go. Yes it''s my son[/quote]

that should have been www.habourradio.com