Sign in to follow this  
smooth

Forget who may leave... It is players we need in that are more important

I think we have more pressing needs of additions.

I said at the beginning and many have said it, we now need to be active in this window. We need a squad full of confidence, those that didn''t to limp to relegation last season and those that can begin to play Neil''s way. I am still numbed buthis appointment but if he does well great but I have low expectations with him in charge. What can change that is bringing in personnel, we looked very slow at centre half on Sunday, it would be even worse if we were in the prem, right back we looked weak.

Midfield we need a genuine leader, then somebody who can be creative, is the Crewe kid at Man U out on loan. We need to look to Europe, it is cheaper than the championship, premiership loans etc. we need additions

We may have players leave but with hardly any interest in our players it is clear why... So we need some more fresh talent in Neil. This month off the field is going to give us a great indication of where we could be. If no more signings or poor signings then I can see us seeing performances like we saw against wolves being the norm. Why because it is the same players as we saw do it last year. Howson may be free to be more attacking but of the other additions is there anyone who do you think can score 10 goals a season.