Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Redmond on his bike

Actually BBB ,,, serious question ,, do you think that if we received a decent amount for Redmond ,, say £. 10m ish ,, it would be any great loss?

I think that behind your comedic facade ,, you have a reasonable opinion on matters Ncfc .

I am interested to know .

Personally I think hoping for him to come good ,, is possibly detrimental to the teams performance at times .

I think that Redmond is an asset but we can''t afford the time for him to mature into the finished article, and the longer we keep him then the less time he has on his contract and the less we''ll get in transfer fees.  So I would certainly take anything over £5m for him as I don''t care how fast you are or how many players you can beat, if you have no end product then you''re not much use to the side.  In time then perhaps he will come good a la Raheem Stirling or Theo Walcott (minus the balsa wood legs) but I don''t think time is on our side if we are serious about getting out of this league.I would also question the effectiveness of our coaching staff as his lack of final ball can''t be a surprise to them and yet he appears no better after a summer of training under the new regime.

Thanks for your reply ,, we share the same sentiment over the lad .

Your final paragraph sums up my worries over not just Redmond , but a number of failings we are having to witness throughout the squad , déjà vu ,, not a nice feeling ,, I truly hope that after our next two games ,, we see a marked improvement !

OTBC