Sign in to follow this  
Wishbone

Ryan Bennett

Baffles me how he hasn''t had a good run since Lambert was manager. Fair to say he''s young and has made mistakes but I honestly think over time he will be the best centreback we have! You gotta be played to show it though...

Totally agree more of a centre back than Martin all day long I don''t get this RM love in we needed lots of changes in the summer all over the pitch and we get 2 in and a journeyman on a free haven''t even re-invested money from Snoddy and the board think they have got it right in Adams afraid not

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Agree Turner and Bennett should start.[/quote]

Huzzah x 50![Y]

Most will certainly agree, and also probably prefer Martin at right back too.

At this level I feel Bennett would be exceptional next to Turner who is a cracking CB regardless of his lack of pace.

But lets not panic, in a long season like this he will play his fair share of matches.

I guess Adams was worried about starting a relatively inexperienced CB but I also agree RB has done enough that he should be in our starting lineup.

As Dubai Mark says, it''s a squad game and he''ll get his chances, CBs inevitably miss games due to suspensions and injury.

I''m more worried about the fact that we only have 3 CBs available for practical purposes - you need 4 for the season at this level.  Could we actually call on Bassong to play if we needed to ?