Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

Pre Season - Wolves match.

Proper fans on here who said the pre season was a complete shambles were accused of being pant wetters (BUH)

The shambles on Sunday has to be because our shambolic pre season arrangements or have we just got that bad?

I understand that people want answers, but I personally doubt preseason had anything to do with it, it wasn''t that the players were unfit, its that we were playing a system that we don''t have the players for, therefore the opposition can find their way through us with ease, whilst we also can''t attack effectively, I blame the tactics for that match

Or just maybe it wasn''t a shambles, it was a fairly close 1-0 loss with the added disadvantage of a s**t ref?

To be fair I thought we were off the pace in comparison to Wolves and I think it''s not unreasonable to conclude that could in part be down to the lack of games/intensity of games our players have had in pre-season. I think it was a mistake not to play any British professional teams from leagues 1 or 2 who might play with something closer to the intensity we knew we would get at Molineux.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Or just maybe it wasn''t a shambles, it was a fairly close 1-0 loss with the added disadvantage of a s**t ref?[/quote]

Bar 10 minutes first half and 10 in the second, we we''re rubbish.

And even in our two little spells we never looked like scoring.

However key players to return, let''s hope they make a difference.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Or just maybe it wasn''t a shambles, it was a fairly close 1-0 loss with the added disadvantage of a s**t ref?[/quote]

Bar 10 minutes first half and 10 in the second, we we''re rubbish.

And even in our two little spells we never looked like scoring.

However key players to return, let''s hope they make a difference.