Sign in to follow this  
paul moy

Troy Deeney

It seems we may be after him, according to Talksport with Redmond off to Stoke for around 6m. Time will tell !!

This would be another great idea by Adams, lets keep buying forwards who get no service and then we will get rid to buy guess what another forward.

[quote user="simmo_2"]This would be another great idea by Adams, lets keep buying forwards who get no service and then we will get rid to buy guess what another forward.[/quote]

Spot on, one day someone at the club will see strikers can only score when they are given decent service. We had plenty of strikers at the club last season who could score goals, we just didn''t create them enough proper chances.

THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN............why?..........too ambitious. [^o)]

[quote user="Wiz."]THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN............why?..........too ambitious. [^o)][/quote]

Due to the lack of an edit button I''ll add this..

I would quit this place for ever if we signed him.....that''s how sure I am it won''t happen.

Sorry but he is out if our league. We won''t pay £10 million. They won''t sell to a rival. He won''t want to move unless it''s premier league as bids from there have already been turned down. End of.

So those two chances that Grabban missed because he was on his heels - they don''t count?

[quote user="Wiz."]

[quote user="Wiz."]THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN............why?..........too ambitious. [^o)][/quote]

I would quit this place for ever if we signed him.....that''s how sure I am it won''t happen.

[/quote]

Ohh you big tease you.......[;)]

[quote user="Iwans Big Toe"][quote user="Wiz."]

[/quote]

Shall we all chip in and buy Deeney ourselves.....

[/quote]

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Iwans Big Toe"][quote user="Wiz."]

[/quote]

Shall we all chip in and buy Deeney ourselves.....

[/quote][/quote]

I will eat a sandwich filled with my own chest hair if we sign Troy Deeney and Wiz (including all of his alter-egos like Jimbo) actually does quit this board.

[quote user="Wiz."]I would quit this place for ever if we signed him.....that''s how sure I am it won''t happen.[/quote]But Wiz, you''ve quit this place for ever before.........about seventeen times. [:S]

Is this a case of rumour with the knowledge that it will be very unlikely to happen even if we make a bid?

Surely he will only move to a premiership club.

I have a feeling we are going to lose 5 or 6 players very soon....Ruddy, Fer, Redmond, Becchio & Bassong might well be gone come Sep 1st.

Strange I wad so looking forward to a new season.....new passionate manager.....team full of premiership experiened players.....board telling us no one needs to be sold.....and yet I know feel deflated and cautious given that our board do tend to ur on the cautious side when money is involved.

[quote user="sgncfc"]So those two chances that Grabban missed because he was on his heels - they don''t count?[/quote]

I''m quoting this so someone can help me please know what to edit to make a quote work? : )

[quote user="KoromaCrab"][quote user="sgncfc"]So those two chances that Grabban missed because he was on his heels - they don''t count?[/quote]

I''m quoting this so someone can help me please know what to edit to make a quote work? : )[/quote]

If i am using my phone this will happen, so i erase all the code, just leaving the name and writings, and  that normally sorts it.By code i mean the square brackets, quote user, equal signs etc.

[quote user="KoromaCrab"][quote user="sgncfc"]So those two chances that Grabban missed because he was on his heels - they don''t count?[/quote]

I''m quoting this so someone can help me please know what to edit to make a quote work? : )[/quote]I''m assuming you''re using Chrome. Download this.....https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/spoofSelect the one with the mask, and select Firefox.See you back in about five minutes. [:D]