Sign in to follow this  
Mr Jenkins

Redmond.......

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/rumour_mill_mark_hughes_confirms_norwich_city_s_nathan_redmond_is_a_transfer_target_1_3723620

Whats he worth?

Should he go, plenty of posters recon he''s not worth his place.

I would be very disappointed if we let him go.

Letting him go is one thing Jenkins, trusting our club to spend the entire transfer fee on other players is another![:|]

It would be a shame to see him move on and I would ideally want to see him mature a little more in The Championship with us......but, even though he is clearly a great prospect, he really hasnt performed to the level required enough of the time, and dare I say maybe a little over rated. So, if Stoke want to pay us top dollar for him, and by that I mean upwards of 6-7 million with a sell on of course, and he wants to go........then he should go.

I agree it is 50/50 how he turns out, and right now our team needs players who can perform NOW, not who we hope will improve whilst still knocking crosses in to row Z.........hurts to say it, but true....

He seems to be going backwards, for me.There''s clearly a good player in there somewhere, his England U21 form shows that. But i''m beginning to doubt if we''ll ever see it consistently in a City shirt.Would be very tempted to cash in for the right money.

Get shot of him ASAP. Redmond has flattered to deceive all too often, and has virtually no end product. If we can get £6m for him we should be celebrating. Wolves had far more quality attacking players on show on Sunday, their right winger from holland was a freebie, so there is quality out there that can deliver today, not in 2 seasons time.

A question for those that dismiss Redmond because you believe he has no end product. Do you think a player who has his skill level, control, speed of feet will develop that part of his game with coaching and practice. Do you think he will work at it and be well guided? What do you think he will be worth and be able to contribute to the team when he is the finished article?

Redmond HAS had coaching - a full year of it in the Premiership; along with 100-odd first team games in his career. Anyone with real talent should be able to cross, shoot and pass accurately to someone else in the same colour shirt. Not sure he''s got enough about him apart from speed, so providing we get £6m+ let him do his learning elsewhere! We need people who can help us win on the pitch now, not two years time...