Sign in to follow this  
TCCANARY

What would you like to be banned from FCR?

[quote user="Voice of Monkey Island"]Some of the vitriol aimed at season ticket holders and those on "corporate packages" seems rather misplaced. These two groups swell the club''s coffers. Keyboard warriors who never darken Carrow Road don''t.

The income from season ticket sales is the financial bedrock of the club. Those funding corporate jollies pay through the nose for their rarefied day out. The odd casual ticket purchased once in a blue moon doesn''t contribute a whole lot. You''ve made long and expensive journeys? Bully for you but NCFC doesn''t benefit from that.[/quote]

How about banning people on Messageboards who have had a sense of humour bypass!

People who, especially in the winter, come to carrow road with every disease under the sun.

I''m no germaphobe, and my immune system is pretty good, but I''ve managed to get "carrow road-itis" many times from some bloke who thought Ebola was a thing to be shared with his fellow supporters.

[quote user="Buh"]People who, especially in the winter, come to carrow road with every disease under the sun.

I''m no germaphobe, and my immune system is pretty good, but I''ve managed to get "carrow road-itis" many times from some bloke who thought Ebola was a thing to be shared with his fellow supporters.[/quote]Dear Mr Buh,         This is your doctor speaking. Please describe the symptoms of Carrowroaditis.Do you feel;Sick (and tired ).....of watching inept displaysHeadache.... at some of the missed opportunitiesConfusion....at a number of the bizarre team/tactical selectionsStiff limbs...because of lack of activity in jumping up to celebrate goals.Panic attacks..... when the opposition is bearing down on our shaky defence........If so then you will be glad to know that you are not alone.  A cure is reportedly on its way, but the clinical trials are taking longer than originally anticipated.