Sign in to follow this  
WatfordForever

Parking

Watford fan here trying to get organised for this saturday.

Is there any tips of where to park for the game for free? We''ll be arriving at 12.30ish so plenty of time to get ''early'' spaces. Thanks.

Free parking on a matchday is non existent unless you know exactly where to go and if it was published on here it would not remain free for much longer !

To be fair, I don''t really think £6 to park in County Hall is that excessive and it''s not too far from the ground. We normally drive to CR where I drop my Dad off (he can''t walk far) then park up and walk down to meet him.

I''m sure there are better\freer places known to the locals but that''s how it goes.

Try parking at the Fat Cat & Canary pub. There should be spaces available at that sort of time, and they don''t charge. Great place to drink before and after the game too - and away friendly.

Loads of free parking at that time towards thorpe st andrew, you may have to walk a mile or more though

Easiest on street parking is to go round the A47 to Postwick. Take the left hand lane turn off to Thorpe St Andrew and keep driving straight on the Yarmouth Rd back into Norwich. You will pass Thorpe St Andrew River Green. Just past here there are a few pubs - River Garden and then the Town House. Plenty of on street parking available around here. It''s a pleasant 15 min walk from here by just following the main road (just follow the crowd) and offers easy access back onto the A47 at Postwick after the game with few hold ups.

anywhere in Lakenham/Tuckswood is free, your car will be safe (remove colours to be sure)

its about a 25 minute walk from there.